Cars and vehicles in general

I know I’ve been making alot of posts lately and that’s because I’m just really hyped for March and Ive been having some ideas lately. So let’s just jump in.

So here’s my layout for cars that I’ll explain later on.

• A car that can be activated has a low spawn chance and will maybe look a little bit different that normal. This is to make it more notable to the player. ( btw I don’t want drivable cars to look massively different to normal ones cause it ruins the immersion and makes it look like a crappy battle royale).

• To start a car you need 4 fuel canisters, car battery EMP, and any type of com array ( optional). This sounds very easy ik but there isn’t really anything else in the game rn that would fit in its place so bare with.

• there is a max of 1 car per player. 4 cars per max session.

• Your car will not spawn at your last safe house and you will have to drive the car to said safe house and keep it there. If not your car will keep its position and you’ll have to find it.

• The car will have a fuel meter that will go down and the car will last 30 minutes. (I think that’s a fair balance).

• Alot of people say that one shot from any explosive and its gone and I do agree. So you will be able to outrun big things and will be pretty fast. 60mph which is just about 20 higher than bikes.

• Your fuel depletes faster if you speed all the time.

• Your car will be destroyed if hit directly with about 2 rockets from any rocket using me.

• Upon your car being destroyed you’ll have to find another one.

• HP indicator.

• Scrap is used to repair cars after damage.

× Armour ×

I have to agree this seems a little bit wack but after seeing something like the apocalypse truck then we could just hope.

• Scrap can be picked up from machines rarely (since scrap just doesn’t spawn anywhere). Only prototypes drop scrap since they’re less protected and loose. 2 - 4 scrap per Proto tank. 1 - 3 on a harvester. 0 - 1 on a hunter and a rare chance of finding even 1 on a runner.

• It takes 2 scrap to slap on one of the sides of the car (seems unrealistic to jump slap it on but any other drop seems tedious).

• The more Armour the more resistance. 2 sides done and youll get more resistance from rockets.

• (Your car can be destroyed by bullets and gun fire too but it’ll take some time). Let’s say 3 panser shots to the armoured front and it’s gone.

• Fully armoured car can do better at running through runners taking lighter damage.

• They’ll be a damage indicator as well as a Armour HP indicator.

× COM array ×

Turn your car onto a driving machine attractor and that’s basically self explanatory.

× Vehicles in general ×

I feel more than 3 vehicles is super far fetched.
I say 3 because they probably won’t leave it at 2.

Vehicles in general probably won’t follow something like this apart from spawn and drop values.

× End ×

I feel like I’ve covered alot and If you wanna point out any flaws or things I’ve missed then please point them out thanks. I really want this idea to have no backlash or anything wrong with it/farfetched. So please if you find anything wrong don’t be afraid to point it out.

4 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: A case for vehicles