Casual chat discussions

ā€œRemotely controlled anti-armor robotā€ ā€¦or something like that. A guided missile in other words.
Is that attached to a jet fighter or something? Canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever noticed them.
There should be an external launch mechanism or something, where it fires and hits the biggest and closest machine! :wink:

1 Like

I shot it off from a rival tank.

Hereā€™s the military version of it:

1 Like

Oh my days, can you imagineā€¦

Has a experimental targeting laser attachment - that has rockets that come down from the sky like when Reaper calls in backup.

Yes please

1 Like

I would think the inspiration for ā€œ76 Birgittaā€ in this game, would perhaps be ā€œRobot 56 Billā€ that we used in the military:

Even though I must say the machines clearly donā€™t know how to operate them fully, since they are guided and they should be able to hit you right on your head (talk about overkill using such a weapon vs a single teenager runing about :rofl: )

2 Likes

Lol! :thinking:wonder which area it will affect when you kill him!

1 Like

Are you saying heā€™s not allowed to? I was born in Canada. Can I not move somewhere else like The USA or Sweden?
Besidesā€¦ whoā€™s gonna tell HIM no!

I did tell him no and got the experimental hammer.

1 Like

Just be sure to use it wisely!
hammernail

Discussion moved to proper topic.

//Mod

Someone has been using too many mini nukes on Super Mutants and Ghoulsā€¦

1 Like

(sigh) Fallout memoriesā€¦
. Hate '76

1 Like

What is 76?
Error.
Latest fallout game is fallout shelter and Fallout 4.

Lol! I stand corrected Sir!

1 Like

I totally agree, we need to see animals in this game. Some kind of wildlife has to have survived the machines! But armed with semi-auto rifles? I donā€™t think they can hold them my friend!
Lol!

Thereā€™s COTW for that.

oh right, I misspelled

Yes, So i can run away from enemies while still firing and watch my bullets curve around to still hit them. All kidding aside, I did love this in Borderlands 3.

@MarsGodOfWar @DeadWanderer
And would we also kill the wildlife?
There is already the call of the wild for thatā€¦
I really donĀ“t want to kill wildlife on Generation Zero.

If they add a survival aspect to the game like the poll suggested, then maybe.
But like in some games, like my always loved Fallout New Vegas - it could be turned on or off.

Well all i can say is that hearing about this makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

1 Like