Casual chat discussions

Although the PVG90 is a must against Military, Fnix and Apoc Tanks.
I always have either the Meusser or the Algstudare to snipe runners or isolate hunters from large groups.
Either the AG4 or Al76 are always with me.
The same applies for the normal KVM 59, good against large groups.
These are the weapons I usually use 95% of the time.
Sometimes I change weapons including experimentals, just for a temporary change but that´s it :wink:

1 Like

I find it fascinating that apparently there are still locations I haven’t discovered yet. Today was the first time I came across Källviken :rofl:

Spoiler

1 Like

My game says there’s a collectable to be found @Källviken, but I can’t find it? If anyone could help me out with that, that would be great! Especially since I’ve got 100% on all (?) known collectables?

Did you look inside all the containers?

Spoiler

There is a blueprint.

I did, but apparently I already had that one. Can the same bp be located on more than one location?

Not to my knowledge. As far as I know has every bp been placed individually on the map. But maybe you’re on to something :smiley:

Well, that’s odd, since if that’s the case, I must have already been to this location, but only today got an icon for it on my map? :thinking:

Did it say “New location discovered”? Prior to the November update the map had issues with icons.

Hang on, isn’t this the spot below the camera on the first island, near to where you start the game…near the south coast with 3 red containers?

It is. I thought I hadn’t discovered this place yet, but apparently the game played a trick on me, since I must have been there before, a long time ago. But just today I got a discovery message and the icon showed up, so it was most likely a bug then.

Oh my friend welcome to the club.

I believe if memory serves it was April update that screwed it over, like yourself despite having 100% completion in log tracking - I have that one collectible still showing as missing.

I also have similar circumstances with a few weapons in early base game that also never tracked.

It’s nothing you have done, just good ‘ol tracking issues. I believe it’s tracked an additional mission above it ( camera icon I forget the location ) showing mission tracking 2/1?..

2 Likes

@OGDH It´s exactly what AliasDJA said, i have the same issues at some locations.
Kalvikien did not even “existed” as a name before the March or April 2020 update, the collectible present there has been available since March 2019 or at least a few months after that.
“tracking” issues indeed…

1 Like

it became an issue after March '20 update.

From another topic:

1 Like

Ok, so I want this weapon. Everyone needs their own Birgitta! :smiley:

1 Like

“Remotely controlled anti-armor robot” …or something like that. A guided missile in other words.
Is that attached to a jet fighter or something? Can’t say I’ve ever noticed them.
There should be an external launch mechanism or something, where it fires and hits the biggest and closest machine! :wink:

1 Like

I shot it off from a rival tank.

Here’s the military version of it:

1 Like

Oh my days, can you imagine…

Has a experimental targeting laser attachment - that has rockets that come down from the sky like when Reaper calls in backup.

Yes please

1 Like

I would think the inspiration for “76 Birgitta” in this game, would perhaps be “Robot 56 Bill” that we used in the military:

Even though I must say the machines clearly don’t know how to operate them fully, since they are guided and they should be able to hit you right on your head (talk about overkill using such a weapon vs a single teenager runing about :rofl: )

2 Likes

Lol! :thinking:wonder which area it will affect when you kill him!

1 Like