Changing the Reaper spawn/drops

I agree 100% never made sense to kill off the small minions to provoke the big bad guy to show. One would think killing off the right hand men would cause the boss to come out and try and deal with the problem.

1 Like

He does drop experimental if he explodes. Experimental seem to be more tied to random drops and time to killā€¦

Iā€™m trying to see if there are any other conversations about this, and the most recent forum thread Iā€™ve seen is from Nov '19. Someone on Discord said this is a big topic among the community and mods though, so if thereā€™s an existing large thread on this, Iā€™d like to find it.

Anyways, I think itā€™s really annoying that killing Rivals lowers the Region level. If Region level can be considered a ā€˜threat levelā€™, then it doesnā€™t make sense that killing harder robots lowers the threat level at all, and it puts you at a complete stand still while farming experimentals if you canā€™t kill rivals while trying to get a Reaper to spawn.

Currently, dying doesnā€™t have any consequences whatsoever, so it seems like a perfect opportunity to just make death lower the region level, since killing the threat should lower the threat.

2 Likes

Reply moved to said topic.

//Mod

Oh dear god, Iā€™m thick. Iā€™m pretty sure I saw this thread but must have focused on the word ā€œDropsā€. Thanks!

1 Like