Co-Op to Single Player Collectibles

Summing up the whole thread, I’d like to ask: is there someone willing to join my co-op session to help me find the missing loot? I have only 9 locations left unlooted, 1 or 2 weapons each, except Asotungan Outpost, 1/4 only.

Either that, or ask help in this topic, where for example, i’ve listed all 4x weapons found in Asotungan Outpost;
topic: Completing locations - All weapons

Right,

I actually came face on with this issue recently, and did indeed go to other peoples session to see…if they still had the collectable spawn in an area they have not completed. Not only is this a great help to confirm the original location of said item, but can also help the other player obtain their own loot.

But no, despite weapons, collectables, and schematic drops even though were showing as not collected - not a single thing spawned. I don’t know if this has been changed during another patch up some point this year but nothing is showing.

I found the only way is to go solo, and consult that which cannot be spoken about and all will be fine.

@Aesyle, your coords are very exact and helpful but there’s no weapon there. Is it possible that after I joined just one co-op game as as client the weapons were considered collected by the host and now I’m playing with the “host collected details” (things he collected and that are not going to spawn) but with my “map collection status”? Have anything like that happened recently?

Joining other people’s game session will not show weapon locations.

Found this out the hard way

Sure there is. I also added screenshots to my reply in there, showing all 4x weapons. Go, check it out. :wink:

However, if you picked any of the four up in someone else’s game, then weapon loot counter doesn’t register in your own, solo game. Though, this very topic is about this issue.

On Xbox One. Some Collectibles are not showing up where they should be after looking them up. Only looked them up because could not find them. So upon looking them up I was in the right place they were just not showing up.

Normally it’s when someone who has joined your map via multiplayer has collected them.

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

A group of friends and I tend to team up often. I notice that if I pick up a weapon or collectible on another friends game it will not show up in my game when I run solo. Nothing really wrong with that except the fact the location I pick these items up are not counted and so I can get 100% on item collection cause the game think I did not pick the items up

Can confirm, played like 99% of game with friends hosted coop.

//Mod

You mean you can’t get 100% ?

Host map tracks progression.

Covered here -> XBOX & PS4 DLC Warning

This is a bug I encountered a while back when I first bought the alpine unrest DLC. I was playing in my world with my friend when I found one of the collectable holiday photos, which you need to collect to unlock the saxophone emote. So naturally I picked it up, and it disappeared. But it didn’t register on the challenges page, so now I am one off getting the instrument, though I should already have it. I went back to the location and there is no photo to be found.

I suspect this has something to do with multiplayer as I have had similiar incidents with machine blueprints and other collectibles when playing with a mate.

//Mod

1 Like

Mullvadsberget Ringfort Collectable bug

I found the collectible papers on hosted multiplayer game, and collect it.

Now i playing solo i cant see this pick up and it showing me on my statistics 0/1 collectibles and the pick up itself

is missing

PC/Steam

//Mod

Correct. Door for the Typo.

Hello,

Would you be up for providing us a copy of your save file? It would go a long way as to help us identify and fix the issue.

1. Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
  2. Right-click the save folder (containing “savegame” and “savegame.bac”) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
  3. Go to https://wetransfer.com/ (No account required)
  4. Click the “…” button and select “get transfer link”
  5. Add/attach the .zip archive with the save file(s)
  6. Upload and copy the link
  7. Send me a DM here on the forum and include the link from wetransfer

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting!

1 Like