Collected Schematic not available to be crafted

**Platform:** PC

**Steps To Reproduce:** Pick up first aid kit (simple or standard cant remember which) schematic at -1370 -4980 and either search your schematics for it or try to craft it. it is missing in both

**Images / Videos:** 

**Host or Client:** 1914906

**Players in your game:** myself

**Specifications:**

I should add i have returned to the bridge and checked the yellow cars trunk where i got the schematic and it is no longer in the world but it is also not available in my list of schematics

Hmm… I checked your coordinates and tried to reproduce the bug but I couldn’t find any schematic in any car or truck at the bridge ? :man_shrugging:

it is in the trunk of the yellow car next to a backpack

At the coordinates you specified is a schematic for Stealthy Jacket (1 :crown:).

1 Like

Hmm… ookay… but in my gameworld the trunk is empty ?? Odd…

And that’s the only yellow car on the bridge. :man_shrugging:

That would explain at least why there’s nothing in there :+1:

hmmm. are schematic locations randomized? i thought they were placed in world? I may be mistaken on the exact car or something but i stopped and looked at the schematic before picking it up and got the schematic picked up message and saw it was a medkit. i dont remember if it was simple or standard though

maybe car colors are ranomized instead? check the trunk of every car on the bridge and see if one has a backpack in the middle and a little to the right inside the trunk. the schematic was right next to it in plain sight

well instead of getting in the weeds on the specifics im guessing this affects medkits schematics since they are new with the update. has anyone collected a medkit schematic from anywhere and been able to craft it? also will i be able to loot this schematic from a machine if it is in fact gone in my game and cant be retreieved once they fix this issue?

hmm if as olo suggests schematics are randomized as far as which one you get from preplaced locations maybe you already collected this schematic a long time ago and dont remember?

I already did that and opened anything including doors and even the hatches … :laughing:

Schematics that are placed in the game world are not randomized.

Maybe you picked up a med kit and the info stayed on the screen while you picked up the schematic.

Check your LOG and see the last clothing schematic on the grid-list. If you didn’t picked up some other clothing schematics in the meantime then there would be a Stealthy Jacket right at the bottom.

I would have absolutly sworn it was a medkit schematic but you are correct I did pick up stealthy jacket and i know this is what happened even more because i didnt have any jacket schematics before today. there is no bug unless it is a display bug that confused me initialy but i cant be sure. this can be closed. thanks for helping me figure it out guys.

Anyway… if you want to grab a simple med kit schematic you can find it here:

:blush:

Topic closed.

//Mod