[COMMUNITY EVENT] Hunters Become the Hunted

Okay, will someone please explain, what this is, and how you join? What exactly do you need, and which buttons exactly do you push? I have wasted four hours reading page after page, click after click, and i know nothing more. I have no idea how to join this! Steam spent some time last night downloading something, but I can’t find where it’s put it or what it was. One part was the patch, but a second thing was what? And where?

Hey Bootie, you can find all the information you need here. All you need to do is play the game and destroy hunters, if the community as a whole destroys enough hunter machines there will be a reward that is also mentioned in the post I linked :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

Is there any information about how many machines have already been destroyed ?? Yesterday I played, I destroyed 30 machines and nothing. There is even no info in the game about the event :frowning:

I don’t think that information is posted anywhere right now. It would be a good idea for the devs to somehow communicate that information :slight_smile: However I don’t know if they will be doing that or not since this event isn’t very long (June 7th - June 10th). We’ll just have to keep killing hunters all weekend and hope for the best!

The game is great and it’s fun to work on it all the time. But players like challenges and have to be posted in the game because not everyone is active on the forum. And I would not even know that there is such an event.

You are right :slight_smile: Not everyone is active on the forums or in the discord, it was posted in both places however. If there was an ‘in game’ notification somehow that would be pretty helpful! I didn’t have a chance to play GZ yesterday at all, so I’m not sure if there is one or not.

While that would be neat, changing anything about the game itself (announcement or ingame progress bar for the event) would take time out of a programmer’s day that they simply can’t afford to spare. I hope you understand that they’re working on resolving bugs and improving gameplay instead :slight_smile:
Cheers and have fun playing GenZ!

2 Likes

In the game I did not have any information about the event.
I know that they are working hard to fix the game and that’s great.
In their place I would not issue an additional event if they have full work robots.
Everyone will be happy as he repairs the game. Let them leave the events as soon as they deal with everything.

i get Steam notifications about events for some games. It might be possible to get them for future events, not sure.

1 Like

I would see it as if I enter the game gets a clipping from the newspaper with information or recording on the recorder or radio :slight_smile: