COMPETITION: Create Your Own NPC

Name: Jonas Gustafson

Occupation pre apocalypse: Swedish Navy Basjägare (Base security, directly translated to Base Hunter)

Occupation post apocalypse: Still sees himself as his former job but now he is also an instructor for the resistance. He is often called out to train new members. And sometimes he is called to do offensive raids against FNIX

Special move: Rangers. In battle he will call in two resistance members from nearby bases to help fight. They are trained as rangers by him. If the nearest base is far away then it will take longer for them to arrive.

Weapon: AK5 and his sidearm is a möller

home: A red house in östervik, and a rediness storage with other resistance members (mostly military survivors as he sees them as family).

Personality:
He was a happy man until the apocalypse. Now he is cold and he just wants to destroy machines. But he still does talk to people as he is an instructor and an important member of the resistance. He recently met a girl in one of the bases who have made him a happier.

History: He began his job as Basjägare at satlholmen navalbase after his military training. He was there when it fell and after that he have been wandering around surviving. He thought he was the only remaining soldier for a while but then he met the resistance who gladly invited him to join. He did and his job is to train new members. But he will sometimes get tasks to do like raiding FNIX bases or rescuing lost fighters. He wants to build up the resistance to be similar to the army as he wants for the soldiers to have the best training.

2 Likes

Did I hear right?
You’re one of the winners?
Congrats!

(and congrats to all other winners, too, of course)

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! I’ll keep on drawing fanart for Gen Zero, I hope our characters can meet in the field to lend each other a helping hand

4 Likes

Yeah, congrats to all winners from me too. It was a fun contest. :coffee:

4 Likes

According to this Twitter post…

…These are the 5 winners:

1.) @NJR87 (spelled NRJ87 on Twitter lol)

2.) @Gysbert

3.) @ComradeNya

4.) @TheDoorsBR

5.) @GeneralProbe

3 Likes

Especially this one made my day.

Congrats to all the winners :+1: :+1: :grinning:

5 Likes

And we got our winners; The GZ team has voted and these are their favorite NPCs! A big congratulations to all our winners. A key is on its way through DMs! The team was very impressed with all your contributions and the creativity and hard work you all put into this competition. Thanks for sharing all your cool creations! Below are our five NPC winners.

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

Hell, congrats to everyone who participated, you’re all awesome!

With the competition concluded, we’ll close this thread. Again, congrats!

3 Likes