COMPETITION: Hit Us With Your Best Shot

T-Shirts up for grabs! Rules: Take awesome in-game pics using photo mode, no external editing allowed. We’ll choose 3 winners, one for each “style” of Portrait, Landscape, and Action Shot. Post your entry as a reply to this thread (one per participant) and winners will be notified Tuesday 18th June!

8 Likes

i really liked this one, its a shame we can only do 1 entry , but understand how many entries would cause mayhem.
best of luck to all :smiley:

1 Like

Unwelcome guests

Like some black and white horror movie or something. Best of luck everybody!

1 Like

Was so hard to choose one only!

2 Likes

my punk dude enjoying what’s left of the world :smile:

1 Like

Here’s my submission for the landscape style; a great shot i took of Angerås church, i like to use to RGB settings to give it a kinda “washed out” effect without using any filters.

Good luck everyone! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, this is one of my Favorites. On normal XboxOne it is a bit harder to make such great shots like the other people here with PC and 4K.
I think the Photo Mode will be better with Game paused, so we can take pictures in Combats with flying bullets and Explosions

7 Likes

Isn’t it gorgeous? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

“Exhausted and battered, I manage to make it back to camp. The fire is little comfort; as ashes fall from the sky, the hopelessness of my situation sinks in. I am truly alone…”

2 Likes

Squatting in natural habitat circa 1980 Sweden

saw a bunch of Runners and was trying to get a shot of them behind me.
then they attacked and i wanted to get a shot of them shooting at me and lucked out with this one.:grin:

8 Likes

that is going to be a hard one to beat

1 Like

Entry

6 Likes

IMG_0468

IMG_0467

And it’s time to pick some winners!! We’ve had some awesome participants and if I was able I’d have picked at least ten winners, but unfortunately I had to choose three. :frowning: Fear not though, more chances to win t-shirts in the future!

And our talented winning entries are as follows:

Portrait
Submitted by “Lacey” on twitter

Action
Submitted by Karron on the forum

Landscape
Submitted by WTHisJUMS on twitter

Congrats to you all! Winners, I’ll be in touch individually after 1st July to arrange your prize delivery!

8 Likes

I got so lucky with that shot. Had that blast been any higher it would have knocked me out of photo mode.

There were a lot of other great pics entered so thank you :grin:

2 Likes

congratulations @kakarron (that pictures crazy dude) and all the other winners too! some really awesome art was shared across all the social media for gz and everyone should feel really good about what they’ve posted :smiley:

Congrats all on the win! I hope you enjoy your shirts :smiley: