COMPETITON: Design A Generation Zero "Dalahäst" - Winning Submission to be Added to the Game!

Take away the white cast and this will start running!

1 Like

Dalahorse_fill_me_inponytadone

1 Like

Cool, thanks :smiley: would ne awesome to fight of some crazed dalahästar in-game :wink:

1 Like

It most definately will :slight_smile: Imagine riding one instead of a bike haha :wink:

1 Like

This side towards the enemy!

My quick-fix entry.
Inspired by the “Försvarsladdning 21” (in the eighties known as Fordonsmina 12 or Truppmina 12) mine (based on the American Claymore design) that I definitely would like to see in the game.
Would be nice to be able to set up some ambushes on the robots with these.

/Samael

1 Like

Thanks for all of the entries folks, we are of course now CLOSED for new submissions! Check-in next week as we announce our winners.

1 Like

This was going to be my idea but my art skills are poor. Your version is better than I could have done so you deserve all the upvotes. I especially like the head and mouth graphic you did there, very cool.

Hi all!

As promised, we are pleased to announce some winners! First up, a reminder of the prizes:

1st: Design added to the game and a Generation Zero Dalahäst
2nd: Generation Zero Dalahäst
3rd: Generation Zero Dalahäst

Winners are:

First Place - Rehnqvist with their machine-inspired Entry!

Second Place - “Kali” from Facebook with this gruesome design!

Third Place - “Jennykins” from Discord, even came with a lovely story! <3

A BIG thank you to all participants, and congratulations to our winners! Winners please contact me either here via a private message, or add me on Discord, for us to arrange your prizes.

10 Likes

A very well deserved win. The other two are fantastic as well.

2 Likes

Well done!
Cant wait to see the winner In-Game! :smiley:

Very well deserved wins! Congratulation to the winners and thanks for throwing this competition. It has been lots of fun :smiley::+1:

Congratulations, guys! :smile:

Great job guys! Well Done. :grinning:

Great job for everyone winners or not … So how soon we will see that new dalahast in game ?

Good job and very worthy winners! Now the big question: what sort of weapons and firepower will the winner horse have in the game? :-))))

@Limen I think personally you should win on the factor I bet your niece would be so blown away to see her creation on tv/monitor.

I know I’m late for the competion and if I had knew this sooner, I would have done a Dalahäst with M90-camouflage, based on the Swedish Armed Forces Commander in Chief’s Dalahäst :cry:

5 Likes

Was this ever put into the game?

Not sure. I could poke someone, see what’s up.

Since the competition is over, I’ll be locking this thread… Not sure why it wasn’t done earlier :thinking: