COMPETITON: Design A Generation Zero "Dalahäst" - Winning Submission to be Added to the Game!

2 Likes

Låt mig presentera detta är sportgalningen som utför sin träning med att både springa ifrån och slåss emot robotarna, vilket gör sportfånen till den han är för att ser han en tank så tar han alltid sig en utmaning eller så fegar han ur och springer där ifrån av rädsla och skräck eftersom han har ingen ammo kvar och sista granaten har han tappat bort, men som den galningen som han är så viker han sig aldrig inför en fight mot Tanken

Let me introduce this is the sports madman who performs his training with both running away and fighting the robots, which makes the sports fan the one he is when he sees a tank he always takes a challenge or he gets out and runs from there fear and fear because he has no ammo left and the last grenade he has lost, but like the madman he is he never gives in to a fight against the Tank

1 Like

The Nobel Dala Horse loves science, litterature, arts, and blowing things up.

(Somebody, please stop me!)

2 Likes

But I literally did that :frowning:

You must stop now because you are taking a big risk to get disqualified

1 Like

/* Is the contest over? I thought the deadline was 20th September. */ - Sorry, skip that. Think I misunderstood a post :confused:

Never mind, I’m in it for the laughs. Not to discourage anyone (including myself) but @Zesiir’s battle horse should take the prize. First I thought it would make no sense for the game to reference itself, but everything adds up. Somebody brought it from a future souvenir shop on a trip back in the Delorian. :wink:

rifthorse

Not my work, found on the net. All credit to the author.

Although it hasn’t been stated, I do believe it’s one contribution per person, as it has been thus far during other competition.

I dont know, one of the winners of the last one had multiple entries. I asked on discord if it was one per person but no replies.

Stridskuse%2090

7 Likes

This is the Firework Dalahäst
hopefully we don’t run into it again anytime soon.

10 Likes

It was terrifying indeed.

Bunk bed camo, hard to see if placed on the bed sheets :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

this dala horse appears to be only half done?! But it appears as though someone hastily wrote some nordic runes on it that roughly translate to Fear. I wonder how recently this was made

Just wanted to say how much i enjoyed drawing this for this competition and i want to say thanks to all the design team in making such a masterpiece and attracting such a nice community. Looking forward for more gen zero stay fresh✌

2 Likes

Sorry I kind of forgot to explain why i made the dala horse lol. I made it to reflect some of the other things in the gen 0 world like half eaten dinners, and half played games of solitaire so i thought why not an unfinished dala horse that could not be finished due to a machine invasion👍

Hello! My name is Jenny and this is my submission for the Dala horse competition. I decided to draw a robot version of a Dala horse since Generation Zero is all about robots! I stuck with a grey atmosphere and colored two parts with a tint of orange since some robots in Gen 0 have orange or red in them. I also decided to color the eye red as if it was scanning or looking for any humans. Materials used: Primacolor pencils and sharpies.

It was really fun coming up with an idea for this competition since my long distance boyfriend and I played this game all the time. Even though our lives have gotten and busy and haven’t had much time to play, this game holds a a lot of fond memories in my heat. <3 (Also posting on Discord).

8 Likes

This. I like this. Never thought a Dalahäst could pull off an M90 livery, but I gotta say this looks fine af. Love how it’s related to the game as well. Good job!

I have a relative in Dalarna who is ex-military, he would absolutely love this :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Really nice artwork. Good job :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Water horse washed up from the deep ocean

2 Likes