Constant Airstrike At Dyrbo Control Point

Right now i found a new bug at this site.

When you destroy all the generators as you usually do, in this case you are not yet near the base and all the generators are intact. This bug do the air stike comes from the air. This bug is that there was an unlimited air strike all the time, i did not have time to take a picture before the game crach. Sorry.

Here is the picture of the bug

You should provide more information about your system etc. Use the template for bug reports. Just an advice.

And you should move it to the support and bug report section.

okey

System Information

Time of this report: 6/16/2022, 17:52:06
         Machine name: DESKTOP-S7I479A
           Machine Id: {02FC1FCB-0A41-4349-934B-236BF667C352}
     Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19043) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
             Language: Swedish (Regional Setting: Swedish)
  System Manufacturer: Exertis_CapTech
         System Model: MS-7850
                 BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/11/15 11:28:53 Ver: V4.10B0 (type: BIOS)
            Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
               Memory: 16384MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 16264MB RAM
            Page File: 5564MB used, 13131MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
   System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
             Miracast: Available, no HDCP

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.1741 64bit Unicode
GeforceFX 970 4GB
HDD: Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSD 1TB

Today I had this, but this time with fireworks :fireworks:

1 Like

Happens to me any time I venture near Joängen Control Point in the farmlands. I’ve never interacted with it or had it taken over by FNIX but it loves to release fireworks.

Edit: changed video source

Edit: changed video source again.

Edit: changed link to YouTube

Obi, Video does not work on my end…

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me either. None of the videos they’ve posted in the past have worked on my end.

1 Like

Hmm. Annoying. I’ve tried a different sharing site. Is it any better now?

I wish the Xbox had a simple way of sharing to YouTube. Loading to Twitter turns them into garbage and the third-party sites seem to be a bit flaky.

Now that video plays for a second or two before buffering for 10-20 seconds, rinse and repeat. It’s an improvement at least.

Sometimes it’ll play for longer and buffer less too. And it only started working when I minimized this tab and opened it again. Weird.

So you can upload clips to Twitter but not YouTube on Xbox? That’s odd. You can do both on PS4.

For me it still the same, no video. I see a circle turning for a second, and then it stops.

Hmm, it’s no longer playing for me either. Here’s how it looks from my perspective, not even any loading circle:

You probably use a different browser, that would account for the different view.

By default, you can send them to your activity feed, Xbox live, Twitter, OneDrive or to a mobile (from there you can send them anywhere). Originally the XB1 had it’s own editing tools and the ability to share to YouTube via the YT app but they fell by the wayside years ago and they moved to sharing via the mobile app. Not a move I agree with.

Anyway… how does this work for you? I have a few more bugs to share but I need to make sure people can see them.

1 Like

That works fine now, YouTube should work for everyone.

1 Like

Yep, works for me now.

1 Like

I used OneDrive, then just thought stuff it. I’ll create a YT channel and just upload them there to be sure.

2 Likes

I have that problem to, sametime only firework and sametimes Air strike and firework. and i got the Reaper back after 150 days

Virtually all FNIX bases now endlessly call down airstrikes on themselves if I venture anywhere near them.

Unclaimed bases launch fireworks, FNIX bases launch airstrikes. I guess the fireworks get an upgrade when FNIX get their hands on them. :wink:

Also, when this happens at Dyrbo I usually have gnomes at Älgnäs farm.

The gnomes are spreading, I’ve seen them in 3 regions now.