Constant Crashes on Xbox One X (update 1.07)

Starting any fight at any point will cause the game to crash. Within the first few bullets the machine fires, the game crashes. Rendering the game completely unplayable currently.

Haven’t had that issue on my One-X but I only had an hour or so of play straight after the update

I think I finally figured out the root cause of this crash: fireworks.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve been expirementing for the past hour and the cause is using a firework during any phase of a fight. Using one outside of the fight doesn’t cause the crash; but during, it does.

1 Like

I’ve seen several reports of this already happening on multiple platforms. Thanks for reporting it on Xbox One X, though. Here’s hoping it’ll be fixed ASAP.

1 Like

i cant throw anything…flare, firework, grenade…my xbox one freezes every time.

1 Like

I have had the problem where it does crash every once in a while, but that is after I have been playing the game for an hour or so. The game has crash on me about 2 time since the update came out 2 days ago. In that time period, I have played about 5 to 6 hours. I also have the problem with the cross grenade. The grenade ends up not blowing up.

1 Like

Yup, I have that bug occassionally too, where the grenade doesnt blow up. But I receive another crash usually after swapping characters (for storage reasons) and fighting a tank, crashing half-way through it’s rocket attacks.

have a read on this thread regarding the cross grenade.

My game won’t even load my account it always crashes in the middle of it loading on Xbox one

maybe try and load it offline , then online after
wonder also if there is any corrupted save files , worth checking , hope this is of any help.

Same here. I crash about every 5 minutes. No fireworks, no grenades, just game play. Usually it is when I am fighting, but has no pattern that I can see. I quit until they fix this. Guys, you are killing your game and reputation. Fix it before everyone leaves.