Holy Hand Grenade NOT WORKING

So I was playing Gen Z and found the Oh Holy Hand Grenade from Monty Pythons Holy Grail and I used it… but nothing happened. I threw it and was expecting something amazing to happen, but no. Guess it was a dud.

3 Likes

That’s just explosives in general. Rocket launchers launch pebbles, grenades mist the enemy in glitter and landmines poke them with confetti. It’s all perfectly balanced as it should be, it makes sense why the military couldn’t fight back, they obviously had defective weaponry

1 Like

It could be intended, but it’s probably a bug. Explosive weapons are behaving weird right now, devs have acknowledged it and are working on it.

Hell of an Easter egg if that’s intended lol

1 Like

Like if it were to be used somewhere special, like in the movie. But, I dunno :confused:

The Holy Grenade ! I have found it as well, but strictly avoided to use it, I like curious objects and like Monty Python. So it does not explode. Were you able to pick it back?

No I couldn’t. It just dispersed.

If only the holy hand grenade was a one shot nade to tanks that would be awesome. Since its rare and the name is holy why not.

1 Like

It’d be nice if any grenades could kill a tank at all. I just used 6 stacks of grenades on a military tank and I don’t think I even damaged the damn thing in the slightest

When I through mine at a tank… It went about 30 yards to the left of where I threw it and I heard it explode but could see anything happen very sad day

They used to do huge amounts of damage to tanks and hunters and it was satisfying, of course it was at the danger of possibly killing yourself with the same explosion but well worth it imo. Bring back explosive damage please #MakeGenerationZeroGreatAgain

2 Likes

The devs are looking into it, no doubt. Until it’s fixed, we’ll have to rely on the environment. Cars, gas tanks and those gas cans that sometimes sit outside and inside storage buildings still work great against the machines.

Oh wait,

I ignored this, what cans, the brown looking like canned meat ?

As to the car explosion, do the cars come back to the world after relogging, or are they definitely lost, and the future possible loot is lost as well ?

Loot inside cars is never lost when they explode. In fact, I often just blow up cars instead of opening the doors because it’s faster

3 Likes

i have not found one yet so never tested one out yet

that’s what I think
we need to find a cave and maybe some weird looking Tick with bunny ears

The official answer from Graham is that we’re to count EXACTLY to three before throwing it :smiley:

2 Likes

guess i need to go look for one

1 Like

Aha Thy will be done , science time :lab_coat::boom: , 35 min loot reset then off to FOA2 raid :rofl:

The long gas canisters. They’re usually stored on pallets several at a time, red ones, white ones, sometimes a yellow one as well.

These things make a big boom that destroys anything.

2 Likes