Cross-platform play between PS4, Xbox and PC

I’ve been wondering about cross-play since my friends got involved with this, will the game feature cross-play?

1 Like

Im sorry but the devs have said in all of there streams that there will be no cross play between console and PC

Okay that’s understandable but will ps4 and xbox be able to cross-play?

Im not exactly sure i would guess that it might not but hey im not a developer so it may be for all i know

1 Like

Sony refuses to do Cross-platform.

1 Like

Final Fantasy 14 is crossplay between PC, PS3 & PS4 soon going on a decade. There have been other games aswell.

In one of the dev streams, devs do explain why there is no cross-play between platforms as of yet; at 00:29:12,
link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/498442216?filter=archives&sort=time

See my friend wants to play with me but cant because the game isnt cross play pls devs make it crossplay!

Topics merged.

//Mod

Cross platform for xbox playstation pc and switch would be nice and endless story line with side missions and theres and main land above the islands that would be interesting to traval the world in to time zone and more gun and add more survival to it like pills drink wills and food to hunt and fish for and increase the level limits .

Merged with relevant topic, and post edited.

//Mod

call of duty and fornite and pbg and alot other games have cross play i bet yall would get more gamers so pls enable it

Cross-platform play isn’t some “switch” that you can just flip. It takes a lot of coding to get it work properly between different platforms.

Also, scroll up a bit in this topic, to see the link to the dev stream, where devs answered to that question.

Can you guys like add cross Platform play with friends in the future? I play on my PC and my friend plays PS4 and I showed him the trailer and he wants to get it but if you made it cross Platform it would make it more fun.

will you be able to play cross platform between xbox and PC.

I don’t believe so as the multiplayer is handled by Steam, Xbox Live and PS Plus (PC, Xbox, PS4 respectively), as such there would be no way to do it unless Valve, Microsoft and Sony all worked together and agreed to something I’m afraid.

Unless the game can be bought on the Microsoft store then no cross-platform sadly.

Tri13 8d

Im sorry but the devs have said in all of there streams that there will be no cross play between console and PC

will generation zero be cross platform specifically Xbox one and PC

I don’t believe cross platform will be available, not as it stands anyways as I’m pretty sure the multiplayer is handled by each platforms respective multiplayer service.

But take what I’ve said with a grain of salt as I could be wrong!

Unless the game can be bought on the Microsoft store then no cross-platform sadly…

Tri13 8d

2 Likes