Dangerous Experiments Feedback Thread

Creating this thread specifically for feedback on all things related to the latest update.

As always, will merge feedback here if I think it suits the discussion.

1 Like

I have 35,8GB on Steam :thinking:

Maybe depends on what dlc you own.
One package for all.
Or maybe on pc and xbox there are better textures or it’s for the 60fps mode… Or just a matter of how compressed the datapackages may be. :man_shrugging:

Btw., the patch notes.

I can’t tell what’s greatest.
There are so many cool changes and I’m excited to see them soon.

The Update is so nice!
Also, did you bought the Eastern European Pack? On Patch Notes it says that some of PS4/PS5 players aren’t able to have DLC contents.

I bought it, yes, but I didn’t test it yet. Later this day. Or night.

And what machines do I need to kill to get 5 crown variants? I bought the DLC, really cool, I recommend it, so I killed a lot of Apoc Class Machines on Himjäll Island and I didn’t get any of these weapons or attachments. I tought that secondary weapons drop from Hunters and main weapons from Harvesters and Tanks. I think is about RNG drop.

This is what i gathered on Discord, cannot confirm as im not buying the DLC. Skorpion is from Harvies, PM-71 is from Tanks, Volkov is from Hunters and possibly Mosin is from Harvies too, but no ones said anything about it. And yes, its unsurprisingly RNG as everything in GZ is.

1 Like

A couple of things I found today.
The Soviet base in NE North coast now says 0/6 weapons. I spent an hour there and found nothing.
In Hagaboda I found 3 collectables but when picked up it said they were somebody’s notes, not little models and there is no new section for them on my collectables page. Everything is at 100%.
The filters in the Recycle station no longer work. Whatever you set them to resets to default as soon as you leave the station.

Not earth shattering I admit but more signs of another rushed release in my opinion.

3 Likes

Unless I am doing something wrong it appears all my schematic have been reset to 0.

Figured it out… I was doing something wrong.

I have also found one of the new figures, but no listing in the collection page. I stopped looking for them after that since if I can’t read the notes or track what I have, what is the point?

Other then that, the game is running smoother than ever for me and I can be on a motorbike for more than 5 minutes and I have gotten one of the new Expermental MGs.

I am sure the figures glitch is a quick fix soon.

2 Likes

Signed.
No row for new soviet figurines.
Even if the game already ran smooth for me on PS5, I can feel it’s running even smoother now.

1 Like

Can’t play this yet looking forward to trying it soon !
:v:

List style feedback

Good

• Ammo crafting amount reduction
  • More consumable schematics
  • Tag for search marker (QoL improvement would be have filter or pickup these only option)

Bad

• Schematics can be unlocked really easily. (aprox 150+ points each line x 3 = 450 hand grenades / 2 = material cost)
1 Like

Still too early to say my opinion on all the new weapons.

I did get to try the exp. .44 Magnus briefly, but I can’t say that it really fit my playstyle. It has cool factor, but lacks the ability to end a fight quickly. If I observed correctly, the initial hit does reduced damage, but the exit-blast does higher damage.
I found it hard to 1-shot Runners in the fuel cell, like you can with the 5* Magnus… If this is true, I see no use for the exp. Magnus.

Thumbs up for giving the PM-71 a higher fire rate than the other LMG’s. That makes it something I could actually use.

The Vintovka 1891 is precise and fun to use against smaller machines. I would have liked to see a more powerful ammunition for it though, to bring it up on level with the other hunting rifles. A way to do this, if you asked me, could be to create a new ammo called .30 SP and .30 FMJ, but also remove the .270 ammo completely, and then change both the Älgstudsare and the Vintovka to the new .30 ammo… Eh? :wink:

Btw, I like the changes to the crafting system. And hey, Electrolyte is no longer a rarity! :sweat_smile:

Thumbs up for the performance improvements! :+1:

4 Likes

To regards on the crafting rework I fell that it has been worsened rather than improved.

The crafting output are fine for some types but not for others, one being the BMG ammo and medkits.

Another issue is the cost of most in not all crafting items, they cost too much for how much they give like for medkits they cost way to much for just one because often make ‘em in bulk which was fine till the rework.

Crafting needs a buff to either lessening the cost to craft or increasing the craft amount.

The worth of crafting in my opinion is based on how much we would get off looting/killing robots, it’s far more resourceful doing those rather than crafting that’s the problem I have.

I always thought of crafting being a good alternative to getting bulks of ammo/meds before a big fight or if you just need to get ammo for a gun you haven’t used in a while, but now it’s better off looting/killing robots to get what you need.

I believe the crafting became obsolete because of these things and not only is ammo/meds hard to make it’s just not worth the time to make them if you can as much by just looting.

I’m hoping to see a post in the future regarding the mindset on such rework because this makes no sense in a gameplay sense for me.

I would love to know the feed back on everyone on this opinion cause I can’t be the only one to think of this.

3 Likes

Why don’t use the official survey for this feedback?

If you craft, for example, a batch of PVG Ammo, you will get 3 bullets(minimum batch). You use a lot of resources for just 3 bullets. But there’s a good part, for example, if you have 100 PVG Bullets, and recycle them, you will get more resources. So this is not a bad addition.

15 ammo for what used to cost to make 400 I have ran through thousands of material in a few hours I play on max difficulty I have no ammo and the drops have been reduced I’m completely out of medkits I have nothing within 10 hours this isn’t fun anymore. I had gotten back into the game 3 months ago and now all my resources are basically gone

1 Like

I played for an hour today. I had much more stuff in ammo/Toolboxes and backpacks than before. Many times 4 items. Usually 2-3. Never a single item.