Dangerous Experiments Update - Coming Soon

.243 is the Meusser not the Alg. they did choose the .270 since thats the Alg

Man I just compared them and they are so similar. It is the .270 though.

image image The rifle is like a combination of these 2.

We really did not need another Exp LMG…but ok.
The other 2 seem interesting :sunglasses:

The rifle has to shoot a grenade. It literally has a grenade launcher site.

Just like we didnt need more EXP weapons, but here we are.

Those are the exact 3 weapon I had hoped for! :star_struck: I can’t wait to find out what they do! :thinking: The .270 looks like it has a full-barrel silencer, so maybe it’s super quiet? I’m betting on some kind of elemental damage for the KVM 89, and probably something special and fancy for the Magnus. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wow! This weapons look amazing! The Team listened to our requests which is very nice! I’m curious about the Hunting Rifle Experimental, because it looks interesting!

Just the ones I assumed.
Especially the KVM89. There was a lack of an experimental 5.56.

The others were logical consequence. So many asked for them.

I’m excited to see them in action, as I have no idea of their effects.

Looking forward to getting these , only judge them then :v:

The Magnus has a laser sight and a shrapnel shot where after it penetrates something it shatters into shrapnel.

Revealed on Stream - New weapons pack called the Eastern European Pack. 2 guns we know that are in it are the Volkov and PM-71, last one was said to be Mosin equivalent.

Mosin Equivalent - https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx7lkE2fry0GWHA8tHFzu3oJTJZHPKsrTP

PM-71 Ext Mag Screenshot -

Volkov Ext. Mag Screenshot -

1 Like

I will be purchasing this dlc

One of those is the fictional counterpart to the Skorpion SMG I hope?

Doubt it, its a Pistol and GZ would normally count it as an SMG than Machine Pistol.

I think it might be a makarov instead of a skorpion.

I think the Eastern European pack includes a Mosin becasue they said so, Makarov because of the incredibly straight extended mag and the similarity of names, and a PKM because of the odd box magazine and the name similarity.

I don’t know why.
Volcov sounds familar.
Thought I once had a game or mod (for example for halflife) which had such a pistol.

In my mind it’s a automatic pistol. At least I hope for one.

I’m excited if the new guns will get new ammo or if they use existing ones.

PM-71 will definitely be using 7.62 if its counterpart is a PKM, which it much be otherwise idk what other LMG has a mag like that.

So basically its an useless weapon pack?
The Skorpion would be a reason to use the 32 acp rounds that no other weapon uses.
Why even get us a Makarov and Mosin which will have low damage? They are not even made in Eastern Europe
I will never understand why they take these weird and non logical decisions.

1 Like