Dangerous Experiments Update - Coming Soon

I was wrong.
Found the weapon of my mind.
It was the Tokarev of Call of Duty Black Ops 1.

I mainly use the weapon packs to immerse my self in game. N16 and N9 for a lone American soldier. The kotenok and Klaucke for a stealthy Russian sniper. I just buy them for the variety and roleplay value.

1 Like

Sure… with the Skorpion we could pretend to be a black market weapons dealer from Hungary but what are you going to pretend to be with a Mosin and a Tokarev/Makarov? a WW2 soldier or a 2022 RU mobik lol?

PS: The RPK, RPD or the PKM will be useful and fun to use i guess.

“The numbers Mason! what do they mean?”

Pontus said there was an smg so there is a chance for the skorpion. This could be the first weapon pack with 4 weapons.

1 Like

I’ll just be an an even more stealthy sniper.

1 Like

A real survival horror, ok that makes sense, old and low damage weapons against a very sophisticated enemy.

I do that sometimes with the hunting rifles and moller but I don’t use stealth. I treat the hunting rifle like an AR hip firing it all the time.

Cant really use much stealth with low damage from kotenok, lets hope the new experimental rifle is good :crossed_fingers:

Hopefully this update also fixes the issue with weapon skins being removed from weapons when changing from one character to another.

Schematic tree has been revealed. Wont surprise me if this the last post before Monday.

3 Likes

Looks interesting.
But one important question remains.
With this new system, will the schematic tree be able to be reset for each character or world?

Otherwise it’s just an addition for new players or the ones who like to delete their safegames.
Currently all characters, even new ones, share the found schematics, no matter which world you play in.

Oh. And will the schematics get removed from the loot table and the world or will there be three ways to get them?

• world
  • loot
  • challenges

iirc, they will be removed from the world and loot pool for rivals, base defence and base assaults. Essentially nullifying the point of all 3, outside of the new challenges we get for the schematic tree points.

1 Like

Yeah wait, that makes all of those kind of useless now lmao

What exactly do you mean/do you refer to?

At least I think they should now bind the schematics tree to the characters. But how could they assure, that each character keeps the schematics they already found/got?

Some of us maybe played with more than just one character, but everything they got was shared. My main character is the 2nd one. The first one got most of the schematics. Will now the second one lose them all? :man_shrugging:

Im fairly certain the schematic tree will be shared among characters. If it doesnt, then all characters should keep all currently unlocked schematics instead of only character 1.

Why are they changing this for the 3rd time?
It works well as it is, why loose time changing this while there are yet many bugs and things that need to be readjusted?

1 Like

I can understand the “why”.
There was too much luck needed for getting the highest class schematics available.

Now it’s up to us. One class after the class before.

How many of us yet had a 5c schematic, but 3c or 4c missing for months?

I just think they should somehow enable thus way to get the schematics for all players, not just for fresh safegames. So if you start a new character you should be able to start the challenges to get the schematics, too.

It’s wasted time if they just did that for new players. At least in my eyes.

New Weapon Pack got announced!
The Easter European Weapon Pack contains the Volkov, PM-71, a Sniper Rifle and a Pistol.

1 Like

There they are.
The scorpion, a pkm and a mosin nagant.
Impressive how they look like the originals.
I’m very excited which ammo they will use.

1 Like