December Update - Inventory items sorted based on quality level. Like or Don't?

as I see in myself, all my items of the same quality are in the order in which I put them) conveniently

I regret installing the update because of this. Itā€™s such a bad idea to sort automatically, stripping control of the player, I didnā€™t expect such a blunder.

Really dissappointing. Even bought the new DLC before updating. Now I really donā€™t care about it anymore. Itā€™s just so annoying, especially with the ammo.

Sorry, devs. I just have to be honest. This was a bad decision.

If anyone wants to sort, make it optional or manual operation, please.

Iā€™d prefer alphabetical order and then by quality.
ex:
AI-76 ***
AI-76 **
AI-76 *
AutomatgevƤr 4 ***
AutomatgevƤr 4 *
AutomatgevƤr 5 ****

During the stages of growing your character you are collecting loads of attachments and weapons with crowns 1 thru 3 while at the same time fighting with storage capacity. There is a point in the game where inventory management becomes tiresome for a little while. For new players going through this, it takes time to even know what all of the attachments are. A lot of time is spent scrolling through back and forth trying to figure out what can be recycled as you replace lower quality items. Things to recycle or toss out can easily be spotted this way. Finding what you need is easier as well. Sure you may have to scroll to get to something, but that something will be exactly where it is expected to be. You donā€™t have to read through the entire list as long as you know your abcā€™s.

4 Likes