December Update - Now Live!

That’s awesome mate, I used @Aesyle guide East of Tarnboda.

I think 418m is as good as im gonna get as draw radius if memory serves is 420m

1 Like

Love the round bales. Even the mesh is spot on, and the difficulty of jumping over them. Can’t wait to see them in shadow. Nice one.

Nice to see all those bug reports getting some attention :+1:

Apologies:
I’ve been absent for a while, due to very hectic situations, 4 family members with CoViD-19 (mother, sister, her daughter, an aunt), so yeah…

I so hoped for machine AI fixes, but no.
For 1 year plus, this has been requested, sadly… no go.

I SO hope that the next patch will address these machine AI issues, and that it becomes a new game mode, or a separate option that can be toggled on or of in a current game mode…

2 Likes

Merged with main thread about the update. One is enough. For that matter, sorry you’re having IRL issues but you are not the only one and only so much work can be done in times like these.

//Mod

3 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work, love the game and DLC, however still have no way of completing the On The Road mission, will not credit me after trying every fix on forum…anyhow thanks again and happy holidays all!

1 Like

Good job. Love it so far. :sunglasses:

Time to break from hunting deer in COTW and back to hunting some machines :smile:

Managed to snipe out a seeker at 398 m just the other day… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Can’t lie this is my one wish. I hate having to look through the whole list because my ammo got put in at random. Would be nice to have them grouped together. 50 cal AP beside .50 cal FMJ, ect.

1 Like

Nice that you fixed this bug. Now it would be cool if you could fix the more obvious bug about the firing angle of the morter. It points towards the player like an rocket launcher but it fires vertically through the tanks body.

This is good, you have the feeling of a living land. Well, an once alive land.

Simple and very good.

This messed up ammo, explosives, miscellaneous items… well, with everything.

Thank you.

Oh crap, and I hear about this only now?

And congratulations for the excellent game, keep up the good work.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Reaper moved out its main island region onto island Himfjäll

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Casual chat discussions

Topic cleanup.

//Mod

1 Like

It seems to me that it takes more bullets and thus more time now to get cars, big red tanks, and petrol stations to blow up. Its harder now to time those explosions in order to damage the machines who walk passed those cars and such.

Yes, they changed it after latest Patch.

On the other hand FNIX generators now blow up after only one shot from X-Shotgun :wink:

I noticed that too. It takes some of the fun out of blowing up cars and fuel tanks. If you do manage to kill a Hunter with an explosion, you can be sure he had time to write his Will first. The worst part is how hard it is to destroy the field generators on a Reaper. You have such a short time to shoot and nothing happens.

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Running Wild” trophy won’t unlock