Developers we need answers

In the first week of Generation Zero’s release there was a moderator/leader (cannot remember their name) in the forum who would give advice and answer questions.

Can you tell me what happened to this helpful person (did the machines get him/her in Sweden 2019) and whether they will ever return?

As the game has some problems at the moment, surely this person should still be offering advice, and answering questions.

Whats the point of us (the players) posting in the forum if there is no acknowledgement or response to our post.

If the machines did get him/her my condolences :pray: to their family.

I look forward to their return or welcoming the new person.

There is a saying “treat people how you like to be treated”, you as developers like feedback, we as players also like feedback.

I await a response.

Love this game by the way. Thanks for making it.

6 Likes

Maybe they took some time off to spend with there families for Easter like 3veryone does. Be thoughtful not arrogant

What do u want to ask that’s so important??

@Doom, How am I being arrogant?

I said for the 1st week they were replying, now they are not. Easter holidays is 2 days Good Friday and Bank Holiday Monday.

So what about the period since the 1st week to the easter holiday?

I can be arrogant if you want me to be though :grin:

1 Like

@Kordy, I didn’t say I had a important question to ask. If you take the time to read my original post all I requested was some feedback to questions already asked.

I hope the developers aren’t reading the post like you are. :joy:

1 Like

@Doom, @Kordy

Here is an example of a post that should be replied to ASAP. And before you say it, that post was posted an hour ago it’s an example.

Game crash before starts up

Bug Reports

/

This is the first time airsofter_nl has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

|45x45

airsofter_nl

1h

can some one help me please .

as soon as I start the game I have a black screen and he crashes right away can anyone help me?

I’ve seen many post like airsofter_nl that have not been replied to. You don’t think he should get a response?

Hey Zatochi, that may be me. :slight_smile: Just been rather caught up with life recently, I’ll be sure to get answering your guys questions. Happy to hear that I was recognized.

1 Like

@ProntoManagement, yes it is you who I was talking about. You were very helpful and gave great feedback.

I’m glad to hear your well, thought the machines got you :grin:

I look forward to reading your replies to some of the questions in the forum. You can tell I missed your feedback as it was invaluable in the 1st week.

Thanks for replying.

Thanks man means a lot. It’s not often that moderators are recognized and thanked by the community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes