Difficult to impossible items to loot!

Because only the Wolf and Lynx exist? They only require 3 schematics each, last i checked 3 x 2 is 6 and 9.

2 Likes

The colors/pictures/models of two of those scematics are chosen wrong. But the stats are correct.

Well, We have only ticks, runners, hunters, tanks and harvesters. But they have different cosmetics. Some have different armament but pretty much the same. Each color of each type has it’s on blueprint. Why would the 3 different, X2, Soviet machines also not have their own blueprints? There are 3 types of lynx and wolf but there are also 3 different colors of both.

Like I said before:
They have chosen the wrong models or textures for these blueprints.

There are Lynx and Wolves, each of them in three different classes. It doesn’t matter which weapon they carry.

Scout: green (wood)

Soldier: brown (dirt)
No image found for a soldier lynx on web.

Speznas: white (snow)
No image found for a speznaz lynx on web.

Those three hidden blueprints, which found their way into the log accidently (like some other blueprints or mapmarkers, which were removed later), could be the ones of the “leaked” flying machines.

2 Likes

You can’t loot this suitcase.

map: -1855, -4333 second floor.

Here’s another report:

1 Like

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19044) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
Language: Spanish (Regional Setting: Spanish)
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor (16 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Card name: Radeon ™ RX 470 Graphics (4Gb)

i find a box in a tend and cant open that.

1 Like

Could be both.
If your game in general is unstable due to too many fnix bases and you encounter this more often (that you’re not able to open boxes, doors,…), then it’s a bug which should be fixed by the next hotfix.

Especially in tents it could on the other hand be just a bad placed box. Try from different angles in different stances. Otherwise this should be reported to the devs to correct the placement.

1 Like

I have already tried different angles and postures, although body to the ground is the closest to the box.

Moved to thread.

//Mod

That’s because robots like music too. They use it.

It is lootable but you have to find the weapon box first.

map: -360.8, 924

Is it under the shelf or inside of it?
Maybe a little bit misplaced, but nothing more.

What really interesting is, is the fact that this box isn’t there in my game. All the boxes inside or next to the safehouse of the airfield are placed differently than to my friends game. (both disc-version on PS5)

Because everyones world is unique when it comes to placed containers. Each location has different spots for everything, its pure RNG where they spawn when you start the world. Few locations ignore this rule due to it being like the weapons, preplaced, such as Boo.

I was just wondering because this is the only place where it’s differently for me and my friend. :man_shrugging:

I’ve seen that sort of thing a ton of times in those little sheds you have to pick the lock of. I used to always get excited when I could interact with the shelves, because the weapon crate within usually had some new or useful weapon or attachment. Very common in my experience.

1 Like

I believe it is inside of the shelf, yet I can’t seem to see under the shelf to confirm this. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know that the loot boxes were randomly placed. Interesting, but is there always the same number of loot boxes? For example inside locked storage sheds?

I just logged in and now the weapon box is gone!

I don’t know any more if it was inside the self or under it, but it looked like it was inside.

I also answered my question that there is not always the same number of loot boxes in a locked storage shed.

When you log out and back in after interacting with a loot container, itll auto be empty for the 4 hour in game cooldown.