Disappearing Dead Robots-Flying Away?

Same issue topic merged.

//Mod

1 Like

Additional image regards flying robots -

Platform: PS4

Description: hunters floating away before looting when in coop - but as I only play in coop I don’t know if this happens solo

Steps To Reproduce: random

Images / Videos: not taken any

**Host or Client:**host

Players in your game: 2 (including me as host)

**Specifications:**ps4 1tb

Aaand it happened again - we fought at ANL118 Färela and FNIX Harv called in plenty of hunters.
After a quite intensive fight, from client side, all bodies were left on the ground, though hunters shook a bit like they were trying to fly away.
Host side saw all but two hunters, 20+ disappeared. Runners, seekers, harv and tank were still there.

So as it seems it mostly (if not only) affect host-side and hunters.

Which makes this statement not fixed:

[Community Report] Fixed an issue where Machine corpses would sometimes despawn before players could loot them

The machines are not de-spawning, but they are flying up instead.

That’s incorrect. There used to be an issue where Machine corposes just flat-out despawned. That’s been fixed. Them floating away is still an issue.

OK, thanks for explanation. Hope devs see this as a high prio issue.

This tin can put up a good fight.

Same issue topic merged.

//Mod

Seeing the same thing as @baconFingers

Platform PC, as Host with two clients attached, or as client in game with 2 other players (one host).

Machine Specs:
Machine 1 - Ryzen 3 3600X, RTX-2060S
Machine 2 - Core i7 2600K, GTX-970

They are just returning to their orbital platform they landed from when the harvester called them in.

I think a good fix would be to have the robots break apart and just leave a loot box or something in the middle of a bunch of broken parts/ little pile of parts. This would clear up all the dead bodies everywhere and the clutter of having all the frames taking up visual space.

On xbox dead machines fly away before I have the to loot. Sometimes in the middle of a fight dead machines flies away. I guess everyone goes to heaven hehe.

Topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

+1

I have this a lot as the host, my friends who join my game dont get this AS MUCH. And i feel it happens more to hunters, sometimes harvesters.

Very annoying when you kill a harvester or tank that takes most of your ammo, then the thing flies away to robot heaven!

probably the 2nd most annoying bug i have, after the “host disconnection” issue.

So I took a look at some previous posts and I didn’t see anything on well I’m not sure if this would be considered floating objects or not but the issue my friends and I are having is once we kill a robot one or both or sometimes all 3 will go to search the robot only for it to either be there on one or two of our screens and it will disappear for the 3rd or I’ll see it like float up in the air and be gone anybody else have this particular issue not sure how I can attach a clip via my ps4

Yeah this has been an on going problem across all platforms. Think they tried fixing it in last patch and we have another update on the 23rd of June, hopefully it will be addressed then. Seems to happen mostly in co-op. There are other threads that discuss this so a moderator will probably merge this thread with it.

Topics merged.

//Mod

Hunters spawned by Harvesters disappear very quickly as of FNIX Rising Update.

With the April update, Hunters spawned by Harvesters had/have a similar problem, they disappear when in pursuit of a player after distancing themselves from the Harvester location.

As per latest updates;

April '20 update: https://generationzero.com/en/blog/april-update-patch-notes

Machines

• [Community Report] Fixed an issue where Machine corpses would sometimes despawn before players could loot them

June '20 update: https://generationzero.com/en/blog/fnix-rising-patch-notes

Machines

• [Community Report] Fixed an issue where Machine corpses were floating away or levitating

With it, i’ll close this topic.

However, there is report of machines still flying away.
Any further talk of it goes into here: Dead machines flying away (version 2)

//Mod