Disappearing Dead Robots-Flying Away?

Hi,
My friends and I like playing the game so far. There is a lot of bugs but most of them are not affecting the game play much. But this this one is irritating. After each Hunter’s kill, if we do not loot them quick enough, they will go flying in the air! We will also loose the loot. I am not sure if this happens to other types of machines. We’ve only noticed it with Hunters. Hopefully, this can be fixed soon. Here the link of the clip https://youtu.be/R3zyWOd8vQk?t=2356 (39:16 mark of the bug)

Merged.

Thanks,
boston_51

The video is private. Can you make it viewable?

I have the same one, after killed the robots, i killed 5 and 3 flying away when i will it loot

The clip should be available now! Thx

2 Likes

Hello there. You have made a fantastic game and I love it however I have encountered a slight error, when you kill a hunter , if you leave it a few seconds they float and fly up into the air

2 Likes

Threads merged. It’s a known issue :slight_smile:

/Mod

Let’s just all agree that the robots have a religion that they have created and only a chosen few have acended to robot afterlife/heaven
Where there isn’t Swedish teens trying to destroy them and they have a Sweden that they can take over without the threat of resistance.

1 Like

Happens all the time, IMO it’s important to fix as it’s kinda sad just seeing the loot fly away.

Didn’t devs say this would be fixed with March update? Actually we’ve seen an improvement here since the patch arrived (most enemies stay) but particularly hunters still fly away (not all of them and not same for all coop players)

1 Like

i have noticed it seems to happen more on co-op, its still a problem, but im sure they are working on it.
PC-Win10 64

Yep, they sure did. All the more reason to report it here. We’ll keep the thread active for as long as the issue remains.

1 Like

Platform: PC

Description: Randomly, during multiplayer games, enemies (Hunters in this example) will float away when the host player gets near. In the video linked, I’m hosting with 2 clients connected.

Steps To Reproduce: No idea, it happens randomly and not every play session

Images / Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fodbOxYFF4

Host or Client: Host with 2 clients connected

Players in your game: 3

Specifications: Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1060 3GB

Merged topics.

//Mod

So, after a couple of hours of gameplay on this april patch tonight. All I can say is this thing With flying away dead hunters’ corpses is even worse than before. Many of them disappear just seconds after they are killed in MP.

1 Like

Saw this last night too, the host saw about 95% of their hunter corpses flying away, but me that was client didn’t see any hunter flying away. For us this seems to be a host issue on Coop.

//Samael

Platform: PC

Description: Post fight downed Walker flew into the air as per pre 28th bug fix (Overall much less though!)

Steps To Reproduce: I would imagine same as before, e.g. finish a fight and walk towards a dead robot for looting.

Images / Videos: As attached

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 3

Specifications: Undisclosed

FlyingWalker280420

Same issue topic merged.

//Mod

1 Like

Additional image regards flying robots -

Platform: PS4

Description: hunters floating away before looting when in coop - but as I only play in coop I don’t know if this happens solo

Steps To Reproduce: random

Images / Videos: not taken any

**Host or Client:**host

Players in your game: 2 (including me as host)

**Specifications:**ps4 1tb