[Disappearing Weapons] Weapon Disappeared / Despawned

Hello,
so I’ve got similar problem. I played Generation Zero (GZ) back in March 2020. I did around 100 hours and still didn’t have enough. Then I bought the first DLC, completed it and because my team fell apart I stopped playing the game at around 144hours of a gameplay. At that time everything was maxed-out, all collectibles, all weapons etc.
When I recently got back to the game, bought the second DLC and started playing, I’ve discovered lots of new stuff (THANK YOU!) but unfortunately some missing items too. I don’t miss any of them aside the Granatgevar m/49 5* which I found during “The Bridge” mission.
It would be extremely helpful if you could provide any solution to this problem. I’ve got 155 hours and still want more :slight_smile:
My latest save game file:
the_link
Password: TopStudents
The link expires on 31st of March 2022

Thanks for your time and support

I just had the same issue, again. I was fighting an Apocalypse class Hunter Rival next to a safehouse last night. The game glitched, shutting down my Xbox One X. When I restarted, my G70 was missing from my inventory. It was not hot slotted. I was playing single player. Also upon returning to the game, I looked in my Plundra for another G79…Nope, gone. No extra S21 or COM10, either. I should have 2 of each weapon left in the Plundra. I have no Idea how to get a G79 now outside of RNG in things I killed and I’m paranoid about losing the other 2 weapons. This sucks.

I was exploring a field having a good time when I was getting attacked… My tactic is usually finding a place to hide on the map and figure out a way to escape without wasting ammunition… however… I was being attacked by the new robot but I called the weaponized roly poly when I had gone on to my inventory to go to the map section when I found a place to go and hide I realized that whenever I click b would not let me out of the map section or the inventory at all… When I was able to finally escape the inventory I had died I proceeded to respond and continue exploring do note that when it had froze I had a experimental shotgun which was my favorite weapon to use due to the explosives whenever you shot it after I respond I didn’t notice at first but I had been missing my experimental shotgun I ran around a while before I quickly realized that I had lost it I went back to the location that it froze and it wasn’t there anymore if someone could respond to this if they have a experimental shotgun that they are willing to give or the game developers can just drop me one that’d be great I love the game and I love playing it but I do miss my experimental shotgun my platform is PC or Xbox but during this glitch I experienced it was on Xbox…thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry if some of it doesn’t make sense I had to use voice chat to type all this :slightly_smiling_face:

Moving to the report thread covering the same issue. Sorry to hear you’re having problems, looks like this particular issue is proving hard to track down.

//Mod

Update- I got one 3 star G79 back, dropped be a FINX Harvester. It took about a week of grinding to get one, but I’m sure that’s just the RNG. I seem to be getting tons of 4 and 5 star COM 10’s and AT-WAD’s now…RNG. Anyway, thought it might be helpful for those that lose weapons.

Platform. Xbox 1
Single player
Went to safe house. Logged out.
Few hours logged back in.
N9 gone replaced with another at-wad

I was on my laptop
single player
my .50 cal 6 star experimental sinper dissapeard from my hotbar when I entered the game today I restarted the game and I restarted my laptop also but my .50 cal sniper did not come back to me
pls find a way to give me my siper back
also my full vision module as well please

Maybe you accidently dropped it into the plundra or recycled it or just filtered it out. I have never seen weapons/items disappearing. There always was some kind of accident. In earlier days it often happened that one dropped a gun into a loot-container. Thank good, that got fixed.

In the end… It’s no apocalypse.

Use some other weapons, farm rivals and make base assaults or defenses and you soon should have another 6c pvg.

Compared to this, a full vision module could take longer to get another one. I currently have about 4… After about 1000 hours on Playstation.

You could make a request in the trading section…

No no you do not understand I did not throw it or even worse recycle it
after I got it I used it a little then I fast travled to a safe house and quit I did not throw it nor recycled it
I can assure you about that

Ok. It’s sad. But it’s (the 6c pvg) not as rare.
You’ll find another one. I already recycled some dozen of them, like with any other guns, too.

I’m sorry, but there is no other way for you.

Not, if you don’t have a backup of your safegame somewhere…

maybe I do but how do I see that?

I have had the same thing happen to me with the 4* little grenade launcher. But it did drop me back to a 3*. That happened right after the last update. And after all this time of playing I have not come across another 4* or better launcher.

The g79 dlc grenade launcher?

That is the one. G79. Had a 3* and picked up a 4*. Fast traveled and the 4* was gone. Stranger things have happened. :smiley: Have close to 1200 hrs and have seen a few.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cannot loot Magnum 44 Pistols