[Disappearing Weapons] Weapon Disappeared / Despawned

Hello,
so I’ve got similar problem. I played Generation Zero (GZ) back in March 2020. I did around 100 hours and still didn’t have enough. Then I bought the first DLC, completed it and because my team fell apart I stopped playing the game at around 144hours of a gameplay. At that time everything was maxed-out, all collectibles, all weapons etc.
When I recently got back to the game, bought the second DLC and started playing, I’ve discovered lots of new stuff (THANK YOU!) but unfortunately some missing items too. I don’t miss any of them aside the Granatgevar m/49 5* which I found during “The Bridge” mission.
It would be extremely helpful if you could provide any solution to this problem. I’ve got 155 hours and still want more :slight_smile:
My latest save game file:
the_link
Password: TopStudents
The link expires on 31st of March 2022

Thanks for your time and support

I just had the same issue, again. I was fighting an Apocalypse class Hunter Rival next to a safehouse last night. The game glitched, shutting down my Xbox One X. When I restarted, my G70 was missing from my inventory. It was not hot slotted. I was playing single player. Also upon returning to the game, I looked in my Plundra for another G79…Nope, gone. No extra S21 or COM10, either. I should have 2 of each weapon left in the Plundra. I have no Idea how to get a G79 now outside of RNG in things I killed and I’m paranoid about losing the other 2 weapons. This sucks.

I was exploring a field having a good time when I was getting attacked… My tactic is usually finding a place to hide on the map and figure out a way to escape without wasting ammunition… however… I was being attacked by the new robot but I called the weaponized roly poly when I had gone on to my inventory to go to the map section when I found a place to go and hide I realized that whenever I click b would not let me out of the map section or the inventory at all… When I was able to finally escape the inventory I had died I proceeded to respond and continue exploring do note that when it had froze I had a experimental shotgun which was my favorite weapon to use due to the explosives whenever you shot it after I respond I didn’t notice at first but I had been missing my experimental shotgun I ran around a while before I quickly realized that I had lost it I went back to the location that it froze and it wasn’t there anymore if someone could respond to this if they have a experimental shotgun that they are willing to give or the game developers can just drop me one that’d be great I love the game and I love playing it but I do miss my experimental shotgun my platform is PC or Xbox but during this glitch I experienced it was on Xbox…thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry if some of it doesn’t make sense I had to use voice chat to type all this :slightly_smiling_face:

Moving to the report thread covering the same issue. Sorry to hear you’re having problems, looks like this particular issue is proving hard to track down.

//Mod

Update- I got one 3 star G79 back, dropped be a FINX Harvester. It took about a week of grinding to get one, but I’m sure that’s just the RNG. I seem to be getting tons of 4 and 5 star COM 10’s and AT-WAD’s now…RNG. Anyway, thought it might be helpful for those that lose weapons.

Platform. Xbox 1
Single player
Went to safe house. Logged out.
Few hours logged back in.
N9 gone replaced with another at-wad