DLC idea and its Main storyline walkthrough

This is a made up dlc I wish can happen in Generation Zero.
Its a military version.
Here how it will go.

You start the game and a your radio is making some military codes you see a cargo military plane on fire with no right wing coming from the west you head towards the crash sight with 6 dead soldiers and 1 pilot the soldiers appear to not be Swedish but American’s as you look through the wreckage you find a functional radio on a soldiers back you hear Swedish voices coming from the radio you answe it and the Swedish Soldier switches the radio and now you hear a guy in Russian explaining he is Sergei Kuznetsov (From enemy of my enemy) and he is wanting you to head to a military safe house in a island near the North Coast Region which starts you first mission.
1.(pick a cool title) as you walk there is a boat like the pne for the hïmfäll dlc as you get in the boat and get had way you get attack by Finx class runners as the machine are destroyed and you reached the end you head towards the location to find a destroyed defence by a bunker door guarded by a Apocalypse class tank as you defete the tank the bunker door unlocks and you enter finding the war room there is Sergei and a few (pick a name for these) Swedish Commanders and you complete the first mission.
2.(pick a title) begins after talking to Sergei he tell you how his ship was taken over by the machines and him and a few sailors survived and he ask you to take a boat to take his ship from the military and finx class ticks after you take the ship you complete the second mission.
3.(pick a title) you head back to the military base to find out that there is a pilot you said his plane has Weapons for the Soldier to have because some of the soldiers in the base had almost no weapons as you head to the plane wreckage to find a finx class tank and a few runners as the machine are destroyed Finx says some things to be a doushebag at you before ending his transmission after you bring the weapons back to the bunker and talk to Sergei she warmed you that they faced a attack by prototype runners and one ran off reveling there location to Finx and he prepares you for the last mission.
3.(pick a title) as you prepare for the defence finx calls and says “this is the last of the military please don’t make this hard for you” and the attack starts after all 7 waves are done and finx gives up you talk to Sergei and he tells you to to help the soldiers around the bunker and that completes the main story line for the DLC.

I will create another post soon about the side quests for this dlc I hope you like this.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dlc’s releases?