Do You Have Any Pets?

You talk him walking at night?

No my dad walks her at night, why?

I had two dogs. They may be the last ones we have owned.

The first dog is a mixed race between Jämthund (Swedish Elk hound) (with Smålandsstövare (Småland dogging dog)) and Gråhund (Norwegian Elk hound).
He was 15 years old, this is the last picture of him before put to eternal sleep. A great hunting dog.

Name: Molle

The second dog is a Beagle. I don’t know if he was mixed aswell. Unfortunaely he was was hit by a car when he tried to follow a fox over the big road, during the hunt. The injuries were too severe.
It was in the same week as we had to put the first dog to eternal sleep.

Name: Bozz

Some more pictures on Molle.

8 Likes

Look at Bozz the legend

This is Coon.

This is Stinky

From left to right: Molly, Petey, Teddy, and Mr Kitty

(since her head is cut off from last pic) Molly and Petey

5 Likes

Well, if you asked Mia the Sphynx I’m sure she would claim that I’m her pet.

1 Like

Baby, the family dog. Second generation. She’s a bit tired.

7 Likes

What breed of dog is that Xezr?

Leonberger. She’s got a pedigree and everything. Our previous dog was the same breed and had the same breeder.

I’ve just read up on them on google that’s a lot of dog, fair play for getting a big one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Alfie (Gold Lab) Oscar (Black Lab) from the same litter, different dad’s. Lulu (Black Labrodoodle (however u spell it :joy:))

2 Likes

That cat’s eyes are really amazing :scream: :star_struck:

Did a Swedish flag edition.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind having

as a pet.

But I’d have to get a special collar if I didn’t want him to bring home fleas and TICKS.Generation_Zero_tick

For reals though…

This is Boo

1 Like
I have a pet guinea pig that is about 2 years old. I got him when he was just 1 month old because it's illegal to own guinea pigs in my city, according to the local pet store. So I got him from another pet store in another city. I would really like to have a rabbit, because I love rabbits. We used to pet-sit one when I was little and it died of old age (she was over 14 years old, which is pretty old for a rabbit). I think pet rabbits are better for a number of reasons. First of all, pet rabbits are less work than guinea pigs. They are cleaner and easier to train because they can be litter-box trained like cats (my dad's friend had pet rabbits that were litter box trained). Also, rabbits can be trained to use a pet door, which is good because they don't like to be stuck in one place. I think rabbits are cuter than guinea pigs(https://www.planetpet.com.au/blog/guinea-pig-vs-rabbit). This is because guinea pigs are fat and rabbits are not.
1 Like

I have a Siamese cat. All my friends said that these cats are very aggressive, but my cat just doesn’t like strangers. Lol.

I have pet harvester in my game if that counts :confused:

Yes I have a cute cat, but only her look is cute, she is a devil.

This is Toothless (yes, like the dragon; black, green eyes, broken tail)

She has plenty of proper places to sleep, including a few blankies of her own.
…But she prefers cardboard. So we put cardboard over her blankie, to prevent her from sleeping on the crafts bench.

I love this little gremlin.

• No sunlight
  • no water
  • don’t feed after midnight
    :joy: