Humorous incidents

:sweat_smile:

BTTF Delorean took off and killed a tank! It left a license plate behind! In the video, the license plate did spinning like Back to the Future.

1 Like

1980 - The Age of Broken Neon

6 Likes

I’m not even sure how, or why.

4 Likes

When my cat is very happy soaking in the sun, she assumes the same position :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

[X] PIcs or it didn’t meow

:tiger2::wink:

8 Likes

Beautiful cat! What kind of a cat is that? It’s a stupid question but do you need to put cat clothes in your cat?

3 Likes

Those beautiful modern wedge-heads always remind me of Steve Martin’s Man with Two Brains.

"O pointy cat
⁣ ⁣ o pointy pointy
Anoint my head
⁣ ⁣ anointy-nointy

The Complete Poems of John Lillison, England’s greatest one-armed poet"

3 Likes

She is a Sphynx, a hairless Canadian. I hate cats, but some friends of my wife and I told us, that they couldn’t have her anymore and would therefore put her to sleep. Being the very soft and sentimental person that I am, I couldn’t have it and I took her in. That is now eight years ago. She is extremely spoiled and very contend and loving. She wouldn’t dress up since she believe she is most beautiful naked. Naughty cat. She does have an electric warming blanket in her queen-sized cat bed. Oh my God … I’ve turned into one of those crazy old cat ladies … oh my Gooood … :flushed::crazy_face:

5 Likes

“They move in herds!” - Cue Jurassic Park theme

7 Likes

“Uh… They’re flocking this way…”

5 Likes

“Man creates machine. Machine destroys man.”

“Woman inherits earth.”

3 Likes

Was not normal before? i`ve been seeing them like this in many places , even before the update i think…

Same for me , i thought that this was normal

At that same location I killed some 20 Harvesters and at least 5 Tanks, they all just kept flocking to that one area so I made fun of it :wink:

Where is this? I do not recognize it.

Jurassic Park, Dr. Alan Grant. :sauropod::t_rex::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Zesiir thanks to your map at 3:36 in the video, I found 3 new safe houses in my own game! Cheers! :beers:

I have the opposite situation , tanks everywhere, harvesters sometimes and if i don’t destroy it in less than 2 minutes 2 tanks usually come to “save the day”:sweat_smile:

This is near Bockhyttan, the local gathering grounds for Military Machines… For some reason!

1 Like