Humorous incidents

Hey @Bootie, look what I got…

3 Likes

Oh you bastard! You think you’re very clever, don’t you? I think you’re just showing off.

The update started downloading at 10.00 this morning - it tell me it needs another 10 hours to finish. Not funny, the internet in France.

You haven’t even had time to spawn a rival, much less kill it! What’s going on? Don’t you have any work to do? Something useful? These young wasters sitting at home all day playing bloody video games. No wonder the country is going to the dogs. Yes, your country too! Go and irritate your boss, or something. Leave me alone - I’m sulking…

3 Likes

I’m 34, watch who you’re calling a kid… As far as work goes, I got off early. I got my AG4 Incendiary from a Level 4 Hunter. Just keep killing stuff in one area, and Rivals start spawning in.

And yes, it is a very lovely weapon.

2 Likes

34? I can’t even remember being 34! I’ll tell you something - 34 is a lot younger than you think. Don’t waste it!

Hunters give weapons, do they? Never got so much as a silencer from a Hunter - it’s a whole new world.

1 Like

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

3 Likes

Well I’m probably one of the youngest people on the Forum we know that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, my bad. Not a Hunter, the gun dropped from a Harvester. I blame the lack of coffee :coffee:

About the gun; it murders Runners in three shots. Also the fire effect does damage over time, so you can fire off a salvo at a Machine, prioritise the next target and they’ll drop by themselves.

Need I say how effective Incendiary AP rounds are? :fire:

2 Likes

I’m 53. You are a kid.

5 Likes

I’m a generation Z boi. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was wandering around alone with my new, fresh avatar, trying to level her up. I looked at Steam, and one friend was playing GZ, so I joined. When I spawned I saw a message that they killed some Rival… it was a prototype hunter.

Look what I found:

:star_struck:

What’s curious - Slugs totally don’t work in this shotgun. They evaporate right after leaving the barrel. Buckshot is effective at about 10-15m (further it evaporates just like slugs).
Birdshot reaches targets at about 30m away (or more).

I don’t know is it a bug, or a feature.

3 Likes

Just saying that’s probably the best looking character I’ve seen made in this game so far :slight_smile:

Nice find! If it fires flechettes, it would indeed require Buckshot or Birdshot as flechettes consist of many small dart-like projectiles. So not a bug :slight_smile:

Look what I dug up!

This thing feels like Avalanche’s answer to all the people complaining the PVG90 is too weak. It’ll rip apart a Military Hunter in two shots, a Military Harvester in about ten shots. It’s got a powerful humming sound, and it’s loud as hell. And really fun to use :smile:

2 Likes

This Tank at Torsberga Fort strait up killed itself

May you rest in pieces

3 Likes

Speaking of Machines inside buildings… This Harvester thought he was a snail.

3 Likes

“Tee-hee… he’s never gonna find me in here.”

4 Likes

Perhaps he tried to hide from you. Rumor has it that there are new guns in town …

1 Like

It’s free real estate.

1 Like

Anyone else that has found the cool “Back to the Future” car? It is located in Granhöjden. Unfortunately, it blows up before I took the screenshot. But when you find it, you can click “USE” and it will fly away :slight_smile:

The second image show a machine that has its head in the ground, like an ostrich :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, it flew away from me some months ago but it came back again. My theory is, that some evil scientist is bringing back advanced technology from the future to power the machines.

1 Like

That is a very good theory :slight_smile:

Or could it be developers that watch a little bit to much “Back to Future” in the 80ish?

1 Like