Humorous incidents

Jurassic Park, Dr. Alan Grant. :sauropod::t_rex::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Zesiir thanks to your map at 3:36 in the video, I found 3 new safe houses in my own game! Cheers! :beers:

I have the opposite situation , tanks everywhere, harvesters sometimes and if i don’t destroy it in less than 2 minutes 2 tanks usually come to “save the day”:sweat_smile:

This is near Bockhyttan, the local gathering grounds for Military Machines… For some reason!

1 Like

I am 0L0 - of Borg. Resistance - is futile. Your life, as it has been - is over. From this time forward, you will service - us.

4 Likes

The best med kit around. Just put it to you head and pull the trigger. Gets rid of all the pain

7 Likes

Getting anything is way better than getting nothing :wink:

3 Likes

Lol! that shirt is too good :joy:

1 Like

I’m no expert on this as I’ve really just started pretty recently, but I’ve noticed that Hunters always carry a good amount of 7.62 on them and can be dropped in about 40 rounds, they can drop rpg ammo which is where I get some of mine, but FNIX dogs can drop some, usually harvesters do too I think.

Having a hunter jump up and greet you was the biggest scare for me in a long time.

1 Like

Displaying the lower abdomen is a sign of submission :wink:

Really? The things you tell me…

The Military Hunters drop 7.62 (the green ones) - the FNIX only .44 which is a waste of time… FNIX Tanks drop 7.62, .50 Cal and RPG rounds (got 16 off one yesterday), Harvesters not so much. Harvesters are rubbish.

They’re coming out of the woodwork… Literally. 10 Hunters ready to tear me a new one. They might as well be singing “Trololololololololoooool”

2 Likes

Doing Xezr’s Hardcore Challenge and heard a bunch of Hunters coming, so fled, straight into another Hunter patrol. Found a slope and went down it to hide. Stopped and looked up…

So far so good. Turned round and looked down…

Oops! Soooooo close…

3 Likes

What an incredibly poor opportunity to run low on ammunition.

Hunting rifle it is!

“Honey, I’m hooome!”

Yeah, I kill tanks for fun and ammo, but harvesters are essentially walking loot crates (heck, it says as much in their blueprint); never any worthwhile ammo, and 99 times you get a gas bottle, and 1 time a gold quality weapon. :smile:
Also of course, the harvester itself isn’t much of a fight, much less an interesting one, once you got past everything fighting for it (dog packs, FNIX ticks, etc.).

I’ve never had a weapon off a Harvester. Sometimes a scope. Worthless. I’ve just spawned a Harvester Rival - I might go and kill it just to get my own back…

Yesterday i got an exceptional Magnum from a Military Harvester…so today might be your lucky day :sunglasses:

1 Like