Humorous incidents

Maybe i was the only one who did not know…but you can play the church organ, it comes with 3 different mini songs, pretty cool.:wink:

Not only did we know, but I think someone posted ringtones!

1 Like

ahah sorry then, just found out the other day :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And you can. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That makes me so happy. Can you jump on top of it and go up and down?

Need to check that. :smile:

EDIT: A little tricky to stay on top, but YES! It is by the road near a broken truck a little north of the church on Norra Saltholmen, basically at the thinnest spot of the peninsula.

1 Like

“When is a door not a door, Gunslinger?”

1 Like

There are a few doors around the map you can open like that. It’s actually genuinely useful to be able to flip up cover when you encounter enemies :slight_smile:

Nice, didn’t think about that!

Harvesters do sometimes drop some nice stuff, but yeah, they’re pretty bad. Pretty fun to fight, though.

1 Like

I really wanted to loot that truck, but the area is too well protected :crazy_face:

5 Likes

This looks like something you’d see on r/crappydesign. :smiley:

Who else has found this secret weapon stash? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s no secret. Sometimes loot boxes spawn inside other stuff.

Iirc, some loot boxes can respawn in different places, or put differently: the loot box layout for a location can change. For me, this weapon crate was always in this location. Are weapon crates static for all players?

In your game they are always in the same place. If someone joins your game they see boxes in the same places you do.
If you join someone else’s game you will see boxes placed differently from your perspective.

You mean all boxes? That might be the case (client sessions).

I realise it’s a bug, but I don’t really mind it. Feels like you have to rifle through those shelves to find stuff. I suppose it’s worthy of a post in Floating Objects though, if anyone’s willing :slight_smile:

Another normal day at Överby Airfield

3 Likes

So listing them each individually would help the devs? I’d figure these issues will be dealt with on a more general level.

Fwiw, I had just created a thread for unlootable boxes. I could expand it to weird boxes. I have screenshots of all of those I encountered so far.

PS: As I really like this hidden stash, I did not post it as a bug. I had hoped this was intentionally, though.

Well, shit.

3 Likes