Do You Have Any Pets?

Leonberger. She’s got a pedigree and everything. Our previous dog was the same breed and had the same breeder.

I’ve just read up on them on google that’s a lot of dog, fair play for getting a big one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Alfie (Gold Lab) Oscar (Black Lab) from the same litter, different dad’s. Lulu (Black Labrodoodle (however u spell it :joy:))

2 Likes

That cat’s eyes are really amazing :scream: :star_struck:

Did a Swedish flag edition.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind having

as a pet.

But I’d have to get a special collar if I didn’t want him to bring home fleas and TICKS.Generation_Zero_tick

For reals though…

This is Boo

1 Like
I have a pet guinea pig that is about 2 years old. I got him when he was just 1 month old because it's illegal to own guinea pigs in my city, according to the local pet store. So I got him from another pet store in another city. I would really like to have a rabbit, because I love rabbits. We used to pet-sit one when I was little and it died of old age (she was over 14 years old, which is pretty old for a rabbit). I think pet rabbits are better for a number of reasons. First of all, pet rabbits are less work than guinea pigs. They are cleaner and easier to train because they can be litter-box trained like cats (my dad's friend had pet rabbits that were litter box trained). Also, rabbits can be trained to use a pet door, which is good because they don't like to be stuck in one place. I think rabbits are cuter than guinea pigs(https://www.planetpet.com.au/blog/guinea-pig-vs-rabbit). This is because guinea pigs are fat and rabbits are not.
1 Like

I have a Siamese cat. All my friends said that these cats are very aggressive, but my cat just doesn’t like strangers. Lol.

I have pet harvester in my game if that counts :confused:

Yes I have a cute cat, but only her look is cute, she is a devil.

This is Toothless (yes, like the dragon; black, green eyes, broken tail)

She has plenty of proper places to sleep, including a few blankies of her own.
…But she prefers cardboard. So we put cardboard over her blankie, to prevent her from sleeping on the crafts bench.

I love this little gremlin.

• No sunlight
  • no water
  • don’t feed after midnight
    :joy: