Does anyone have a map of any of the bunkers?

As in an interior map.

I’d love to have them for my RPG session in Mutant: Year Zero.

But I’d also love to not have to draw them manually myself :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have a map, but I think it would be fun to make one. I might just make one of a bunker. Is there any specific bunker you want a map of?

Skarven or Minken seem the most interesting so far.

I haven’t played the entire map, though.

I haven’t got to play the entire map either, but I have been to minken so I think I will try to make a map of there.

Hello,
There was a thread not long ago asking about Chalk or Spray Paint for searching bunkers and such. I like the idea of chalk vs a map or paint for marking them since it could wear off & I believe would keep with the feel of the game.
SPP

Yeah, I’m not looking to map them in-game or anything.

Hell, I’m not even looking to use the map for in-game exploration either.

What I’d love is to have them mapped and use them in the Swedish post-apocalyptic pen and paper RPG Mutant: Year Zero.

Because it takes place in a post-apocalyptic Sweden and these bunkers are just so… Swedish!

I love it!

I get horribly lost in some these underground mazes. I know IanForce suggested always turning one way so you can find your way back again but that seems to increase exploration time by 3x. Maps would be super useful.

:wink:

Perhaps I should have mentioned that you might have to adjust the “follow-the-wall” strategy if there is more than one set of stairs between the same two floors. If I had been more attentive at my topology classes, I could have explained why. But I had a weird teacher - he couldn’t tell the difference between a donut and a coffee cup …

For one thing, the right hand rule works better if you follow it from the beginning. If you only apply it once you realize you’re lost, you may start with your hand on a column and just go round and round it.

I think that could happen in the airport bunker, for one thing.

1 Like

Yes! It happened to me. I went in a doorway, turned left, kept going for ages and ended up at the same doorway. I was completely fooled for a while. I wondered if the hunters were firing hallucinogenic gas canisters at me.

1 Like

So, did anyone notice that I wasn’t asking for a map to help me navigate it in-game?

Because I don’t find any of these bunkers difficult to navigate.

I wanted a map to use it in a pen and paper roleplaying game.

But this topic seems to have been taken over by people looking for some sort of in-game mapping system.

It’s been a popular request, as I understand it, to get some kind of ingame map of the bunkers. To draw the bunker interiors on paper sounds quite time-consuming. I mean, I suppose it’s possible to map them out by going room by room ingame. But I don’t know how to otherwise get their layout, sadly :thinking:

Yes, I was aware of your request but I think the answer is no, there is no way to do it other than as Xezr suggests and since a lot of people here play the game for the game itself I think it was natural that the topic turn towards in-game mapping. Even so if there were an in-game mapping system then a simple screenshot of that would give you what you seek.