Does difficulty affect drop loot?

acknowledged

i´ve tried to find any info ´bout this topic but all info was very vague, so i´ll try my luck here. I already finished 2nd character on adventure diff.to max level and i guess i feel confident enough to try skirmish - playin´solo only, on ps4 so guerrila is out of the question for me :D. What im curious about is, if drop loot and pool of 5* attachments and 6* experimental weapons (from rivals) increase with difficulty, or its pure rng no matter on which difficulty you play.
And one more questionn…if you die (using adrenalin shot or respawn at safe house) during rival battle - does this affect what rivals drops?

Difficulty does not affect loot drops, only the amount of health Machines have, and the damage they do.
Getting downed and/or respawning at a safehouse should not affect it either :slight_smile:

hmm, i really dont know … i changed difficulty to guerrila just for one rival test - military harvester - and bang! experimental shotgun - mayby just coincidence :thinking:

Besides what Xezr said above, higher difficulty level also extends the machine detection range.

Hello @ioneepj :wave:

As mentioned by Xezr;

The difficulty does however affect the spawn rate for rivals so IF you are looking for high quality loot by taking down and looting rivals, playing on a higher difficulty would be beneficial.

@OBiW4NSHiNOBi are you aware of this?

Interesting. I can’t say I’ve ever had a problem spawning Rivals on any difficulty (except for maybe in the Farmlands) and I’ve only had a US weapon drop on a Rival once.

The majority of mine have come from a mix of FNIX / APOC enemies. I think I’ve still yet to even see an N16 Extended mag of any quality.