Doesnt save game on PC

Ok, tried the game on the weekend at steam with the free event. Liked it, bought it.
Next day I realized, nothing has been saved.
Followed the bug fix guide ( for example, windows defender has his exception for the whole game folder ).

I realized that I dont have any avalance folder under my documents folder. And finally, when I leave the game to the desktop, and "bug splash / error message " comes ( i always press send then ).

Ok, can you patch the game? I mean others can play and autosave it, could you tell me what can i do to fix it? I mean I like the game, but without saving your gameplay, I will give it back on steam.

Windows 10 pro 64 bit, AMD 3700X, GTX1070, 32 GB ram,

Weird. Have you tried to disable cloud save if it is enabled, or vice versa?

2 Likes

Thx for the reply, yeah i tried disable cloud save too, no change at all.
I guess you should see a video at the main screen about that halloween stuff? I just see the rotating circle, nothings loading there.

Anyways, thx but maybe ill come back in another 6 month.

Cu.

Ok, I have to answer again because the problem is solved.

It was indeed the Defender from Windows 10. Off course, I selected the whole Generation Zero folder as “thrustworthy” but because I already started the game before I did that, GenerationZero was already blocked. Just select the GenerationZero file and put it back to thrustworthy. ( watch the sub menu under the monitored folder acess ).

I hope this helps someone else with the same problem.

1 Like