Download of the complete suite

Hi Guys,

I’d like to download the complete set/game with updates of the program in the near future.

What/where do you recommend I can get this ‘suite’?

I find a lot of vague sites…

If you mean all updates of the game, its essentially just buy the game on any platform. You wont find future updates anywhere since they arent released, since you know theyre future updates.

There is no official download - source for the game and everything related.
There are just the steam- and console-versions.

If you want to load the DLCs to complete your experience, just get them via steam. Paid of course. Updates are provided semi-automatically via steam, no need to search them.

1 Like

:smile: ehhh…

I mean… you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe I’m guestimating too much in here, but I think this kind of request is not very welcome here…

My 2 ct. …

2 Likes

I would recommend to delete this topic, @Asphodelus. You should know what I mean.

No, I really don’t understand this.

Just looking for a legal way of a payed download to play this game.

Found this via Steam?

I’m sorry I wasn’t that clear enough

1 Like

Whats that filter looking thing on the right? Could that be the reason you cant find GZ?

1 Like

oh, just the Dutch language

Any price

Try filtering it by English instead, might get you the game as it may not have translations into Dutch.
tested myself, GZ disappears when Dutch is the only language being filtered. English keeps it there.

1 Like

oh Wow! Clearing it up.

Ah Ok, I guess I stand corrected then…

Maybe you want to wait on the Steam holiday sale then… :wink:

1 Like

haha! :sweat_smile:

No, just want to walk the right way etc.

But 200 choices??

Tried to buy this game with several optional things. Unfortunatily it is too hard to complete this. What a ‘domper’!

‘Complete’ collection hasn’t been updated yet, but should include almost all DLC: Generation Zero® - Complete Collection on Steam
It’s a “Complete your collection” bundle so you only pay for what you don’t already own.

Then you can grab these DLC for free:

The Motorbikes Pack for €6,99 gives you access to three extra motorbikes, aside from the Tuned Moped which was included for free in the Dark Skies update.

The Camo Weapons Skin Pack for €3,99 lets you change the look of your guns. This is just a cosmetic upgrade and purely optional, but it’s a good way to support the devs.

1 Like

Today is Black Friday in the Netherlands :laughing:

Clear and thanks!

Getting there… :facepunch:t3:

Searching the library of Steam at the moment…

My first ‘encounter’ with this game was a paid download :roll_eyes:

I got it, just didn’t comment the further discussion.

I was just wondering why you look where to get the DLCs if you’re still playing the game on Steam :thinking:

1 Like

Right :wink: Working on it now!

(spell mistake corrected)