Easter egg, stumbled across in a barn

Well done, sounds very cool. Have to check this out. Awesome find :+1:

1 Like

Found this too a couple of days ago, took a picture but… didn’t know how to explain the find without spoiling it lol

If I had my wits about me, I’d recorded a video just finding it, but I can’t even remember where it was. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The farm at Glattra. You can go there without the quest, but for context you need to get the quest, which is at one of the farms to the southwest.

1 Like

I had no idea there was a quest attached… Thanks for the info. Oh well, bit late now. :wink:

-_- like how my post get no views but htis one does, noice

1 Like

My bad, I thought this was the one about Animal Farm. That’s what I get for posting after a glance at the title without properly reading the OP.

2 Likes

You mean the animal farm , i think i heard something about stressed chickens ,

1 Like

@TherotcoD

I assume Vasdema is referring to my tread

I think he accidentely aswered this tread, while wanting to answer the comment I made in my post.

2 Likes

Aye moonmists i was having fun while checking the forum for news and helping some users on here , u heard of the other version animal farm lol ,

1 Like

Yes I’m well aware of what you ment. Cool with that.

1 Like

Heard about it in school 30 years ago the word pops up and i laugh …

1 Like

Yep I got u man :wink:
Funny how memories from our youth can sometimes just pop-up by simply seeing a specific word or hearing that one long forgotten special tune, etc… Memories work in funny ways sometimes :wink:

1 Like

TherotcoD.
Would that be around the time this game was set,freaky.

1 Like

Yep, exactly!

Terminator - Rambo - Robocop - Alien - Back to the Future - Universal Soldier - The Gremmlins - Police Academy - The A-team - Knight Rider - Maggyver… (And I’m sure I have forgotten to mention 5628 other things.)

Ahhh, those good old days :wink:

The sniper 50.Cal with scope is from Robocop , exactly the same the bad guys used at end of film , robocop takes out ED209 with it, ED209 looks similar too game two legged tank , mig 29 plane rambo , back to future car in barn , keep adding to the list see what else there is , .

Airwolf , streethawk

1 Like

Cool, totally forgot Airwolf with it’s awesome theme song. Duh.
(Don’t know/remember streethawk though, sorry)

Google street hawk , you will have heard it back in the days of a-team , the tune is still in me head

Yes i have the full collection knight rider and street hawk , but not the others , am still stuck in the 80’s lol