Easter Eggs Compilation

Yeah it is a nice spot but nothing new it’s been in the game since the archipelago overhaul earlier this year nice job finding it tho

3 Likes

Although I don´t think it´s an Easter egg, I did discovered something very unusual.
It might be just for testing purposes or it might be a bug.
Check your maps.

Marking the position on the map, from the shore this is what you can see. (although i think that Island was there before?)

1 Like

When did you find it?

after the April update
(when i left for a bit)

But you discovered that after June update or still within the April update?

It’s known as the Monster Island and it’s been there more or less since the first Second Extinction trailer.

I know the name but “that” is classified info to be discussed over here :sweat_smile: .
But the question remains was it after an update or it appeared during an ongoing update?
It´s hard to know which trailer was and when.

2 Likes

I think the Devs said at one point it was just a testing place but idk

Usually these kind of open world games have dev areas where every item, object, enemy and npc is placed/available for testing purposes. Finding such place ain’t so surprising.
But showing the area for players in production is usually a bug, so I would guess it’s going to disappear at some point. :slight_smile: (if it’s indeed a dev area)

1 Like

Try looking for that Pontus easter egg again :joy:

1 Like

Has anyone actually found that yet? I haven’t.

1 Like

The Pontus easter egg wasn’t in the nov update. But should be in the dec one

1 Like

Is the Pontus easter egg the new bug with the magnum scope? :sweat_smile:
If you know something…tell us :open_mouth:

1 Like

the easter egg is that only the scope works for pontus. Making him the top magnus user.

1 Like

That is why i mentioned it :sweat_smile:
But seriously…is that one at all? :open_mouth:

The Last Semla.

(Located at Boo Church).

I wondered why there weren’t any left when I started playing. I hope he died slowly and painfully, the greedy bastich!

Pontus easter egg has been found

Me. Vietnam seeker and burgerplayer has found the pontus easter egg.

its a guy that has fallen into the water. I asked pontus and he confirmed that it is the easter egg

At the top there is a stop sign before the edge.
Idk the exact coordinates of the place yet. I will check when I get home

5 Likes

No offense to Pontus, but for those of us who don’t worship him, and don’t have time to watch his streams, can you please explain the joke? :joy:

Lets keep all Easter Eggs in one, neat topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

//Mod