Easter Eggs Compilation

I don’t worship him but ok. Pontus said it’s reference to him falling off a cliff on a stream and dying.

1 Like

Not saying you did. :slight_smile:
I just noticed there’s been a “Cult of Pontus” thing going on in the forums…

Hmm… I guess we all unintentionally end up nose-first at the foot of a cliff sometimes.
Is it something he does often? :wink:

1 Like

Oh that thing. That was just a joke thing that was going on in a discord and stuff.

The joke is prob that he does alot of stupid mistakes when reading chat and stuff. So yes he does it alot.

3 Likes

Can you give us some sort of a clue as where this is so that I can search for before the coords come. It could be all over the map so I never went searching for it. To random. a global direction or near a farm/ town, would narrow the search area down.

West side of mountains region

1 Like

I go and have a look around. Thanks.

1 Like

Oh yeah I remember this! It was a stream where he shot at hunters whilst escaping backwards and then fell in that ditch. I think I wrote like 3x this better be made an easter egg, cuz the moment was kinda comical :smiley:
It’s similar to what I said with the sign being there. I was thinking a yellow sign of ‘watch your step’ and it’s a stop sign, but it looks like that place where it happened, so maybe the Devs thought to themselves of it being funny.

Found it…

3 Likes

Nice one! It’s at a pretty discrete location.

The Cult of Pontus was a joke thing that we did, it exists but more or less dead. Sorta ran it’s course.

2 Likes

Well, no that’s not technically true is it JoJo.

Maybe @Admiralgamer & @Burgerplayer could fill in the gaps you missed?

What am I missing then?

1 Like

no clue what’s going on

2 Likes

definitely a nice location for a drop into the ditch

1 Like

Correct, it was your comment that I saw, I forwarded it to the devs and they liked it^~^

1 Like

That’s awesome! Now there’s one more inside memory for those close to the game to remember a moment by :smiley:

Last night I stumbled upon some really weird stuff when I was out and about in the farmlands. Several locations with party hats and and and apples? Anyone knowing what I’m talking about?

Yup, it´s been found already.
Did you find the alternative medkits there?
They are more powerful than the advanced one.

Can you edit the coordinates or indicate the nearest town/farm name?

Is the shack with the corpses and “den som söker den finner” signs found already? And the couple in party hats

on the mountain top?