Easter Eggs Compilation

Here’s a fun one no one’s mentioned yet, the dev team hid a small nod to avalanche studios, i don’t think its with every deck but some decks of cards have the logo for avalanche as their ace! :smiley: EEr3Xm2W4AY2JXv

6 Likes

Hi tene that’s a new find nice , great job on the tutorial’s pal , cheers :+1:

1 Like

Thank ya @TherotcoD! hope you’ve been well happy to see you getting back here in the community you were missed my dude :smiley:

1 Like

I have two jobs @tene one’s working away hence the absence and partime infriends shop when im home . I don’t take personal items when away, otherwise i would have said hi and kept me " Regular" badge :rofl: ._ hey i always look out for your video’s it’s how i get info on future updates on G-zero when im away . < < Some free advertising right there tene young sir :rofl::+1:

1 Like

Okay who nicked me " Regular " or am i gonna find it as an easter egg in next update . :eyes: did the robot’s nick it ?

1 Like

Entirely understandable good sir! Jobs like that are a pain but you gotta do what you gotta do :slight_smile: glad my vids have kept you up to date, keep your eyes peeled for one tomorrow :smiley: as for the reg thing i think someone else had the same thing when they were gone for a while too… i believe you can reactivate it in your badges page on your profile, otherwise a fancy old mod will have to work their magic :smiley: though i wouldnt be too shocked to find your regular badge in a deck of cards someday :joy:

1 Like

Can someone please translate? Maybe its not very easter-eggy but I’d be interested to know what it says.

Sure thing, it reads:

"The alarm sounded at last, and they’re telling us to evacuate. I’ve decided not to.
I’m bringing all of my camping gear, along with my most precious treasure, and
travel to Förlorade Hästens Krog (Pub of the Lost Horse) up on Muskudden.
When it’s time, it’s time. At least, I’ll be leaving behind something important."

Swedish! :sweden:

4 Likes

Nice, thanks, so it seems to be what you get in the game text.

1 Like

One of the organ pieces is the Terminator theme.

2 Likes

You’d think so, but this is the Generation Zero theme. Heavily inspired though.

1 Like

Oh poop. I thought I’d found a really good one that no-one else had spotted :frowning:

2 Likes

The box that you get from the Russians at Ålnästet in the mission “The Enemy of my Enemy”.
I think it is a nod to the classic swedish comedy film from 1986 “Jönssonligan Dyker Upp Igen” (“The Johnson Gang Resurface” or “The Return of the Johnson Gang”).

Film poster:

The part from the film (sorry that I did not find a better version, but you can see the box):

1 Like

That looks just like it, good call :smile:

1 Like

As soon as I saw “They’re Everywhere” in the Challenges list, I thought it might be a Marathon reference.

Not sure if it is, but the terror of playing that game in the mid-90s is definitely recreated when you’re swarmed with Hunters, or anything in the dark, in a bunker…

2 Likes

i found a new one :smile: , note : this one was added with the september update . 20190925174926_1
a doggo with a stick :smile:
loc:
20190925174934_1

Real quick question guys how do you take the user tutorial

Definitely. But I think it is more like a halo flood reference, where one of the marines say that. But then, since it is a bungie game, the halo reference may be a reference to Marathon.

1 Like

Totally! The Halo reference is a Marathon reference!

2 Likes

I found a dog picture like that one in a storage room in the bottom of an apartment building. I was on a mission in Klint I think that was the town.