Easter Eggs Compilation

Is that the one we went to?

No, IGA Facility is east of Ostervik.

I know another person has probably already said this before, but I think the Generation Zero theme is very similar to the terminator theme. It goes with the game really well however!

This one?

1 Like

Yah, that’s the one I found. I’m sensing the dev’s like dogs.

I love this thread still have not found the car but that is fine I will. I so love fun playful threads like this one!
SPP

1 Like

I know this is not Easter eggs but I keep finding new details on the map. Long after I was convinced, that I had found all safe houses, I found two more. And I discovered ravine complexes that I completely missed during my first exploration of the map. And just today I found the mines (or grottos) at Annagruva. I wonder what else I haven’t discovered yet …

1 Like

Also all the paintings in the game are from places in the game that you can visit (expect the painting with jesus christ )

2 Likes

I wondered if that Alsatian is the pet of one of the dev team.

3 Likes

It could well be. I’ve seen the same dog picture plenty of times in the game.

1 Like

Yes ive found that picture its soo cute. I

1 Like

I do not know if this is classified as an “Easter Egg” but I thought this find very cool & had yet seen anyone post about it… SPP

1 Like

In one of the clothing DLCs there is an unlockable emote that is titled rickroll. Its a reference to Rick Astley’s hit song Never Gonna Give You Up. I only found the emote this morning when I got the DLC. :slight_smile:

Anyone wanna team up tonight/now to find easter eggs ?, on PC

In one of the safe houses(I don’t remember which one it is) theirs a Walkman music player from guardians of the galaxy

I’m not quite sure what you mean, @Komander . Could you elaborate a little please? Thanks.

1 Like

I remember it was at the bottom of the bed on a table but that’s as far as my brain will remember

1 Like

One of the houses in either the farmlands, forest or archipelago regions in towns or villages

1 Like

How is it tied to Guardians of the Galaxy? I’ve not seen it and I’m struggling a bit here.

1 Like

It’s the one that Peter quill uses in vol 1 and it gets broken in vol 2

2 Likes