Easter Eggs Compilation

I found it on my xbox one round September so I might not be their. I’m searching for it as we speak

1 Like

Have a search for it it might still be their.
Remember in a 2 story house with the bed in the left room as your on the stairs and on the small table at the foot of the bed or in the upstairs loo on the small table

1 Like

When you find it can you tell us the coordinates please? Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will check all the buildings in towns

2 Likes

The wooden cadinets (am talking about the toilets ) are a reference to the one used in the Shrek movie . The have the exact same loadout with it , from the heart on the door to the toilet paper .Also so far i have found two of those one in the starter island behind a farm and the second is in the dlc island somewhere random (i dont remember where ).

2 Likes

All Star Intensifies

1 Like

At 4614.885, -180.900 is a the shining referenced in the maze. A soldier with a axe near him. It’s near the bear hotel.

5 Likes

Just for completeness, the rival name suffix “of Meatbags” has to be a tip to the murderbot HK-47 in the game Knights of the Old Republic. It was one of his “catchphrases.”
I saw @Ennui ask rhetorically where it came from and instead of necroing the spawning rivals thread thought it might as well go on this list. Two körpar with one stone and all that.

2 Likes

I still have yet to find this one.
SPP

1 Like

I think it is a barn in the more north-eastern Mountain region.

2 Likes

Björntunet’s hidden room is a reference to The Shining. Also the bicycle the girl rides is present to further this reference. May I add TVs, lamps, and other factors of the games unnatural occurrences of activity apply as well.

6 Likes

One of the 3D artists for the game has an apartment over in Klinte, in the South East of town. The same guy who has a statue. It might not sound like much, but it’s more eggy than pop-culture references :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit: Seems the apartment blocks are the same, so that’s less interesting.

1 Like

Yes, and room 237, which really shouldn’t exist. And take a stroll in the labyrinth and see what you’ll find. And the poem, and the twins … The Shining is all over it :wink:

1 Like

Wait… there’s a Shining easter egg…?

1 Like

Yes, very much so :smile:

2 Likes

Touché Devs, found your secret underground church base. This was legit epic. Thanks for the Easter egg!

image|281x500

5 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I thought I’d been all over Himfjäll. Where is this?

3 Likes

Just under the lighthouse on new island along the cliff side. It’s hidden well. Use explosives or a gun to break the rock barricade. It’s noticeable once you find it. I could show the exact location but don’t want to spoil its location for those who don’t have DLC. :+1:

3 Likes