Easter Eggs Compilation

The rock barricade looks like this.

1 Like

If you look down from the lighthouse it’s by a giant rock with a bush by it. I won’t say what side. That’s for you to solve. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Or in coords:

Summary

5663 -46 behind some rocks

4 Likes

So who is the guy in the frames on the walls? Is it a shrine for Mohammed Gaddafi or just someone that looks like him?

Thanks, @RighteousTheory, for posting a picture of Holbergs ID card. The resolution on Xbox isn’t good enough to read the text.:+1:

Now how do we get to the organ? The doors can’t open it seems. I tried to turn on the boombox and kind of expected the doors to open and ticks to swam in, but no. :thinking:

3 Likes

Did you go to Himfjell, @Flick? I thought you were still exploring the mainland …

1 Like

@IanForce I’ve not been to the island since before the DLC, no. My opinions on the DLC are known. I was chatting with someone last week who found the trigger to get in to that place, and we had that little exploration event. We couldn’t think of a way to get to the organ either.

2 Likes

This is probably one of the strangest Easter Eggs I’ve come across in a game.

I feel like the Easter Egg is probably an inside joke between the devs, like pictures of a man with medals, tanning beds, and lots of weights. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will also make it my mission to get up to the organ, and see if it does anything special. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure that your are right about that, @Simulacrum_Protogen. I remember, that after the final Boss fight in Quake, you could make your way to a secret room with pictures of the team members. I think most engineers like to leave a mark on their creations. I usually make sure, that my signature (or even a picture of me) is etched in copper in the PCB boards of my constructions. If it is against company policy, I usually get it placed in internal layers, where inspection don’t find it :wink:

4 Likes

Also I bet that “Henkes Solarium” is a reference to the guy on the associated photo :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The fellow in the frame is: “Pope of Iron Church”.

Some higher quality pics

8 Likes

In the shed near Österhällan church some serious devil worship seems to be going on. Please do not light the five candles to release the Ghost of the Machine!!!

8 Likes

@Aesyle thanks for posting these in higher quality. I apologize for the photos being low quality. Hopefully everyone enjoyed its innuendos and humor when and if they have found yet. :grin:

1 Like

You’re welcome @IanForce, hopefully it was a joy to stumble upon. Good work mate! :facepunch:

3 Likes

Yes and I found…Thank you!
SPP

4 Likes

Well, I’m not sure what this is. I’m not even sure that it is an easter egg. My first thought was “E.T. phone home” , it is on the mountain top next to Österhällan.

7 Likes

It is Veronika’s safehouse.
Most likely built and used before Veronika was hired to work with FOA. It also could be prelude to the Girl Who Cried Wolf mission.

8 Likes

Yes, there was a collectible to support that. But it is not a safehouse as such, and what are all those TV’s for? Would they repel the machines somehow?

2 Likes

I love this one!

Smile…

SPP

4 Likes

My first thought was Fox Mulder in exile. :grin:

Someone said there was an in-game explanation for the ton of soccer balls. I haven’t found it.

6 Likes