Easter Eggs Compilation

Nor have I found it.
SPP

2 Likes

‘Safe House’ is a very liberal term when applied to this image. :joy:

2 Likes

Where is this explanation for the closet of soccer balls? I desperately need it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Same here I can not find it either.
SPP

3 Likes

It is here, at 00:51:32,
link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/513977552?filter=archives&sort=time

4 Likes

“Make something interesting.”

Huh.

3 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

North West of the hotel is a barn where some people had a party. A bell fell through the roof of this barn. Littered around are the walkman style headphones that Peter quill used in guardians of the galaxy. It’s the only place I found them sorry for the wait

5 Likes

Those headphones with cassette player are common prop and there are nothing special about them.

Hiked my way to that barn (after icing 6x apo hunters guarding it) and took some screens:

Inside the makeshift church

There are 3x in total, one just in front of me and 2x on the benches, one on each side.

Close-ups of each one of them as well.

These aren’t the 1st ones. They are one of the last ones to be found. The very first such headphones with cassette player that you come across is just outside Yttervik, a bit further down the road from the spot where you met your very 1st runner and also iced it.

1st cassette player

Yttervik cassette player.

And a close-up pic for good measure.

Also, Peter Quill has Sony Walkman in blue color. In GZ, we have STB Freestyle in red color.

And with that, the bubble is burst.

3 Likes

Myeah, those cassette players were really common back then, and were popular in Sweden. I think they’re just ingame to further establish the 1980’s setting. I remember having a red one, actually :smile:

7 Likes

I also had few of those but mine were black.

3 Likes

I thought you were joing about this. :smiley:
This is clearly the main theme of the game, and all church organs have this melody.
There is some similarities with the Terminator theme, but nowhere near it to be mistaken from the GZ theme. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like others have said already, this is not an Easter Egg. In the 80’s “everyone” had a portable cassetteplayer. I had a black Sony Walkman. <3
This was before the discman, before the minidisc, before the mp3-player and iPod, before cellphones, internet and Spotify. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is such a discriminating topic, really…
Why always easter eggs, why not NORTHER or WESTER eggs for a change? :’(

All jokes aside: shouldn’t this topic have a spoiler warning? @metal_ice99
I mean… well… spoilers…?

Thoughts?

2 Likes

it does say in the first post…

but maybe @Zesiir could add a spoiler warning to the thread title

3 Likes

Indeed, I also had one of those. Not as lucky as my older brother, who had the “real deal”; the Sony Walkman.

Also, this was the ‘boombox’ (not so much ‘boom’ in that one, lol) I had back in the day, albeit mine was white :slight_smile:

Hitachi-TRK-W22H

7 Likes

Can do, adding tags.

4 Likes

@kakarron
Yes, my dear friend, that I meant. :slight_smile:
Make sure people do not stumble in and be spoiled… XD

@Zesiir
Thank you, kind sir. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It literally has “Easter Eggs” in the title. I mean, how much more explicit can you be?

9 Likes

@pegnose
Hmmm good point I guess. :smiley:

3 Likes