Interesting locations

There is also a giant mining tower there. That place is just super interesting overall.

1 Like

Yes I saw, I was actually looking for that specific tower.

was just there recently. Really cool place.

1 Like

Amazing location…the last one

Why the term iron church, do you know?
And the swords hilt are made with dumbbells, not sure what the blade is made from. First I was thinking it was made from skis or snowboards, seeing the pattern on them.

Iron Church is one of the factions in GZ and their main base is located in Himfjäll, as an easter egg.

More screens of their main base in here, under the spoiler tag: Easter Eggs Compilation

1 Like

I know the location, but I haven’t seen or heard any mention of the term Iron Church.

It’s all written over the dumbbells and even the guy in the frame at Himfjäll church is named as: “Pope of Iron Church”.

So isn’t it an assumption, rather than a definite fact that there is a faction called Iron Church?

1 Like

the dumb bell swords have it on the inner bit of the handle

1 Like

This church?

2 Likes

I know this church, but never saw the words Iron Church or didn’t remember seeing it. But I saw those dumbbells with iron church on them at the resistance at Björntunet hotel too. It could be the factory name of the Dumbbells, for all we know.

1:45

North of TB fort safehouse

1 Like

Can you put in words, what you wanted to convey, by reposting the video and adding a time spot.

Found something really cool yesterday while exploring the archipelago south of Vessian bunker (Archipelago Region).

Sorry, I should have taken screenshots / grabbed coordinates.

If you head directly south of Vessian bunker, staying on the hilltop, following the road, heading towards the lighthouse, you will come across a Bank truck with a bunch of locked containers inside.

On the roof of the bank truck there is a dead guy in jeans, leather jacket, and what looks like a costume face mask (the kind commonly worn by robbers in movies / TV) with a .44 revolver fallen beside either hand.

There is another corpse with similar clothes and two .44s on the ground near the truck.

In a ring around the bank truck are about a half dozen cop cars and a bunch of dead cops.

Grim, but a very cool detail, just one of many scattered throughout this beautifully detailed game!

2 Likes

Same discussion topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

There are a couple other locations in the Archipelago Region, such as the Bear Cave, a couple Resistance Outposts, and of course Masskar. Speaking of Resistance Outposts, check the area above the Vesslan Bunker.

1 Like

@Alexohyeah will do, thank you!

1 Like

Found another Riksrösen that I hadn’t seen before. I must have had tunnel vision. :rofl:

Spoiler

2502, 2697 (Archipelago)

Pic of a Riksrösen with text

2 Likes