Easter Eggs Compilation

Grenades are not enough, you have to use many Granatgvar rounds .

3 Likes

2-3 HE rounds should do it.

2 Likes

Screenshot%20(799)

This was one of the new love letter collectables. I was thinking it might be a secret for the second extinction, for someone in the GZ team

2 Likes

Topic merged with more appropriate topic where to discuss it.

//Mod

1 Like

I think these are Half life references. what do you think?

5 Likes

Looks to me like Alien movie facehugger reference.

3 Likes

Its probably both of those

1 Like

Or they are collecting some brains for more machines? que horror music

2 Likes

Tribute is still there, with picture, same as before. (Was just there earlier today)

1 Like

I just went back to see. And this is what I see. No picture in the frame.

Tribute Pics

1 Like

I found that one yesterday, a cool And fun one!

@Potlach

2 Likes

South of Vessian bunker along road to the lighthouse at far southern tip of Archipelago Region.

Bank truck with two presumably robbers dead near it (both wearing jeans and leather jackets and masks) both robbers have two 44 Magnus’ near their hands.

Blocking the road past the Bank truck is a half circle of cop cars and multiple dead police or military units.

I call it…The Shootout.

3 Likes

Just found this thread and have to mention that the rune stone is not necessarily an easter egg due to rune stones being relatively common in real life Sweden with many looking just like that. So this rune stone in Generation Zero might not be an easter egg but rather the developers putting it in the game to more accurately reflect Sweden. But if you were talking about it being an easter egg due to what the runes mean, I understand that!

4 Likes

Alicia, you are expierienced in the Edda, is with that snake the Midgard snake meant ?

2 Likes

I’m not experienced in the Edda, but if you’re talking about the snake-like shape the runes are in on that rune stone, then yes, that’s probably supposed to represent Jörmungandr, the Midgard Serpent.

1 Like

Yea, right one of the three children of Loki Fenriswulf, Hel, and Jörmungandr the Midgard serpend.
Please can you tell me the coordinates of that stone i can’t find it.

3 Likes

@helldiver You can see the coordinates in the screenshot that @Saddletank posted in his original post!

2 Likes

Thanks, i will looking for them

1 Like

@AliciaStorm
Have found it the coordinates are exact. I’m standing in front of it

2 Likes

The same stone model is used at least twice elsewhere in the GZ world, but can’t recall exactly where now, but I’ve definitely encountered it in other places - there’s one on Himfjall IIRC

3 Likes