Easter Eggs - What would you do?

Don’t forget the robot from Lost In Space.

1 Like

Number five… IS ALIVE!

5 Likes

Some good idea here . How about something more funni like the layout of the Simpsons house

1 Like

Ooo yeah that would be so cool!

You. Got your key yet not got email with mine yet I know he said they be sent in waves I stayed up all night so I can play @Crytical

I have the email but no key, I’m not a streamer so I didn’t get one yesterday, but hopefully will receive mine soon :slight_smile: @B11Afirefly

1 Like

10 mins from now I joined the discord server so I cAn keep track @Crytical

Aha awesome, I’m so excited! 5 minutes now! :smiley:

60 seconds CD …till lanch

Oop no code yet for me!

I got mine pal they in waves so may be delayed

Mine is not a code tho tells me to download inside Xbox hub and then go click on generation zero my account as been pre registered

Claptrap goes on the rampage.

Maybe a Back to the Future DVD in Swedish.

Laser tag gun from the 80’s.

1 Like

I would probably put in a reference to the Swedish movie “repmånad”, it’s a military comedy released 1979 so it’s not that old when the game is set.

If i had to chose a reference from the movie then i would probably want a military truck with the word “helikopter” spraypainted on the side. Maybe it could be parked outside the city hotel? :wink:

2 Likes

Newspaper or newspaper clipping in a frame with headline “Raffle Ends In Bloodshed”.

Aha I love all these ideas!

There has be a Terminator Easter Egg somewhere in the game. But dunno where :confused:

Even if its not exactly in the 80’s but stranger things pushed heavily on this type of themes, so some kind of reference.

And also some E.T reference.

1 Like

im really looking forward to a deeper story withing easter eggs!

Is this an already implemented Easter-egg referring to Dark Souls?

(Around 2248,3183)

3 Likes