Easter Eggs - What would you do?

There is an easter egg where you can see the Back to the Future Car flying off from a barn. I saw it myself

1 Like

I would add a Graham (dev) Easter egg involving magic and a fake mullet as well, for his time that the gz community knew him. Also i would add a Swedish chef Easter egg as well as a reference to the just cause franchise and rage 2.

1 Like

I would add a cave where there is writings on the walls predicting the machine invasion and a dead person next to an altar in the center of the cave

1 Like

Since we found some milestones on the island, a milestone could also be used to point to an easter egg location with some sort of clue. Something like this:

Which leads to an certain spot south of a certain safehouse.

Have the floating moon room in GZ and the main character’s outfit from just cause

There is a back to future Easter egg in the game! I myself haven’t found but a lot of others have!

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the competition winning DalaHast to be put in from over a year ago

Most recent stream from Pontus - Video

He finished the stream with falling in a pit by not looking, so I imagine it’d be funny to put a sign ‘Watch your step’ near that place :smiley:

2 Likes

I also think the white tree is a reference to Blade Runner 2049 - but nobody can confirm it

What white tree?
[Post must be 20 characters]

i think they are referring to a birch tree found in the archipelago. It is surrounded by fug, and candles. And it has an outhouse. I know where it is but it is hard to explain.

1 Like

That’s it gang. On some recent reccy work - I re-watched Blade Runner 2049.

They have an identical white tree in the film that plays a very integral part in the movie and wondered with the 80’s Blade Runner influences if someone did it to nod that era?

Ik what ur talking about now

I recall one of the devs mentioning it in a recent stream (if someone can bother to find the link, good luck) that it was a subtle hint towards the Midsommar movie.

The Ljuset Commune is the reference with the flower reefs and clothing resembling those of the movie plus other things like the-