Easter Eggs - What would you do?

One of the machines speaking: “Identify!”
(Kill Command, movie, SAR speech).

“We are Borg… prepare to be assimilated.”
The Borg, Star Trek TNG/Voy.

1 Like

Maybe add a crashed jet and it has the name “Maverick” written on the side. An obvious reference to Top Gun

1 Like

How about a machine figure out off robocop?

@
Flybydai - ed209 would be so cool

1 Like

carve into the table - “no fate”

4 Likes

Ooh, that’s nice. Subtle, I like it.

Oh, easter eggs and obsucure refeerences.

• Military truck with the word ‘Helikopter’ in tribute to Repmånad.
  • Popular TV-series of the 80ies like Airwolf, A-team, V inside the houses. Maybe a simple V poster in on a wall and a van with A-team on it’s side.
  • Maybe some stills on the TV-sets from popular video games. Arcanoid, Tetris, Pong, some generic car game?
  • Spoola kröken posters.
  • Rör inte min kompis Pins
4 Likes

Or “Stoppa sabbet!” signs on phone booths!

2 Likes

Yes yes yes yes yeeees. I feel privileged to have seen that movie. I wasn’t even born when it came out but it’s still one of my favorite movies.

So there’s planes in certain areas of the game in underground bunkers with the doors open, How about you change one of those to a plane from the macross series, like the VE-1 Elintseeker Or the VT-1 Super ostrich or any Valkyrie from macross VF-1A etc. image

1 Like

what about blueprints for the Jetfire Autobot in one of the research labs ?

1 Like

maybe that truck with 2 sets of doors is really a confused decepticon

3 Likes

lol or a prototype optimus prime that went wrong

3 Likes

Was Astro boy a thing back then? If so there should definitely be posters etc in houses.

1 Like

would love to see a arcade machine , maybe a tribute to the movie “the last star fighter” that was cool in the 80’s . https://youtu.be/H7NaxBxFWSo

1 Like

Flux capacitor you say… :smirk:

1 Like

Crowbar and cube, obviously!

i would add ET’s phone home machine hidden in the forest

1 Like

a 1958 plymouth fury , could be in a docking container in the manufacturing plant of the machines
BTpcVOcIMAACWOB

I wonder if we besides the devs know exactly what your talking about lol. I’ve had this thought too when I also had my barn find… lol