Fashionista - 2020

@AliasDJA id love to hear the tips in case it turns out to be bugged for me as well…

1 Like

I’ll wait for @Kashi to come back with the video as I feel there may be more to this down the line. Time will tell, but I’ve a few aces still up my sleeve.

1 Like

I’m drawing close.

If makeup and stuff your character starts with counts, I’m within 10ish.

If makeup doesn’t count (and the trophy description literally just says “cosmetic items”) then I probably need like 20-25 more.

I just got this SWEET (Swede? :joy::joy::joy:) grey & red dazzle camouflage jacket, it’s sexy.

Now I just need an eyepatch…

1 Like

Klinte Safehouse, head west down towards the mass car park storage. Check every vehicle, and don’t forget about the military outpost by the dock for supplies> i’ve found 2 there over-all

EDIT: Oh, and Fiskebeck - I did a route for this area on the channel. Again, remember getting one from there as well.

1 Like

@AliasDJA thank you thank you! I just realized I don’t even HAVE the Klinte Safehouse, closest I hsve is Muskodden mountain train tracks cavern one…

1 Like

You find a lot cloth in the Hotel of the Alpine Unrest dlc. There are bags in each hotel room. Thats also a good looting option

Agreed. Alpine hotel is good for meds and adrenaline.

Has anyone had this trophy pop recently? I only have two other very easily gotten trophies left plus fashionista.

I’d rather get my platinum before I purchase and start Alpine Unrest plus eventually FNIX Ridkmh as I hear it messes with counters.

Excluding hair, makeups, and fashion pack stuff, I’m well over 250 cosmetics now.

1 Like

Hello there :wave:

We have a new potential fix for this in-house and in order to test it more thoroughly we would like to get our hands on an affected save file that we can use to further verify that the fix works. Is there anyone on PC experiencing this issue? IF there is it would be great if we could get a copy of that save file.

1. Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
  2. Right-click the save folder (containing “savegame” and “savegame.bac”) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
  3. Go to https://wetransfer.com/ (No account required)
  4. Click the “…” button and select “get transfer link”
  5. Add/attach the .zip archive with the save file(s)
  6. Upload and copy the link
  7. Send me a DM here on the forum and include the link from wetransfer

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting! :pray:

How do I record it and send to you? I’m on ps4

Best option would be a recorded stream, ( like twitch ) and send me the link